Carson Palmer ignites against world champs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Carson Palmer ignites against world champs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flux » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:06 am

34=Sweetness wrote:How did Peter Warrick look? I picked him as my 4th WR in the 10th round in a keeper league.

He didnt play again b/c of his rehab
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:07 am

Hes not going to miss time in the regular season right? What is his rehab for again?
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Flux » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:11 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Hes not going to miss time in the regular season right? What is his rehab for again?

He hurt his knee at the very end of last season and had to have surgery on it

He's been practicing some w/ the team so I think he should be back by the 1st game. The problem for his fantasy owners at this point is that K. Washington has stepped in and has been playing very well. Warrick isnt developing the in-game chemistry w/ Palmer right now and on a couple occassions, Palmer looked for Washington when he was being chased.

I personally think K. Washington is the better WR of the 2 and should be starting, but it is unclear at this point who will be the #2 on opening day
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk