Lee Suggs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lee Suggs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SidelineQB » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:08 pm

whoa, lets not get crazy. suggs had one good preseason game where he showed better stats than w. green.
and green had a solid performance too. 6 carries for 24yards, 4 yd/carry. not bad.

hold on to s. davis
SidelineQB
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby HunglikeChampions » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:12 pm

HE is not trading Davis for suggs, he wants to trade a wr and davis for a higher more elite wr and then get suggs to be his #2 rb instead of davis but he would improve his wr spot.
I think it would help to see who his other wr's are and other rb's, and league info to better answer the question.
HunglikeChampions
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby moose_ffc » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:03 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:Suggs has breakout potential, but for now he is nothing more than a 3rd back.

I second this post with a "Yay!"
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
moose_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby INKcogKNEEdough » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:12 pm

If you want suggs i would say avoid overpaying for him,wait till 2 or 3 games into the season and look to buy low on him. Opening with Baltimore and Dallas defenses could make for a slow start with him and immediately panicking,frustrated owners. Be there to scoop him up.
"THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!!!!!" - George costanza
INKcogKNEEdough
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Azrael » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:28 pm

I might rather have Suggs than S. Davis this year. It's about a push at this point until Suggs solidifies the starting job.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Andy1234 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:58 pm

SidelineQB wrote:whoa, lets not get crazy. suggs had one good preseason game where he showed better stats than w. green.
I think this goes past just one pre-season game. Remember Week 17 last year for Suggs:
26 carries 186 yards and 2 TD
Stewie: [hitting on some co-eds] I must say, the most recent campus sporting event was quite spectacular.
Co-ed: Aw. Are you in a fraternity, little boy?
Stewie: Not yet, but I'm thinking of joining I Felta Thigh.
Andy1234
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby The Guru » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:13 pm

Don't overate Suggs quite yet.

I think the Browns are going to be RBBC this year. Both Suggs and Green have looked good in there preseason games. Suggs has been more impressive so far though.

Butch Davis is known for not being able to make a decision like last year with his flip-flopping of the QBs all year.

I expect Suggs and Green to be like Barlow and hearst last year, where its RBBC.
The Guru
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby slowkidz » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:16 pm

The Guru wrote:Don't overate Suggs quite yet.

I think the Browns are going to be RBBC this year. Both Suggs and Green have looked good in there preseason games. Suggs has been more impressive so far though.

Butch Davis is known for not being able to make a decision like last year with his flip-flopping of the QBs all year.

I expect Suggs and Green to be like Barlow and hearst last year, where its RBBC.

I see this as well. However, I wouldn't be too suprised to see Green start the season at RB. Davis will give him another chance, especially with a better oline and great FB. I don't think either can go wrong behind T-Rex Smith.
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Previous

Return to Football Talk