Wildboyz - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Wildboyz

Moderator: Football Moderators

Wildboyz

Postby aussieboy » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:49 am

Does anyone watch this show? My stomach hurts from laughter after episode.

Steve O and Chris are too funny, their stupid giggles and crazy acts are hilarious.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Wildboyz

Postby jumpman8828 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:46 am

aussieboy wrote:Does anyone watch this show? My stomach hurts from laughter after episode.

Steve O and Chris are too funny, their stupid giggles and crazy acts are hilarious.

Yeah, along with Viva la Bam. Both are easily the best shows on MTV, I don't know which I like more.
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Wildboyz

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:41 am

jumpman8828 wrote:
aussieboy wrote:Does anyone watch this show? My stomach hurts from laughter after episode.

Yeah, along with Viva la Bam. Both are easily the best shows on MTV, I don't know which I like more.

Th e wild boyz are a riot, that monkey slap at the very end , durring there disclaimer, makes me laugh everytime.

As far as viva la bam, he needs a serious ass whippin by uncle vito and all his stoopid buddies who continually makes fools of. Tony Hawk should smash him in the head with his skateboard.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:11 am

What are you guys talking about? Wildboyz is easily 100 times funnier that Viva La Bam! What could be funnier than two some-what homosexual men in loin clothes riding in a sled pulled by a reindeer? As for Bam, he needs to get his ass kicked by someone.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby sinnlos26 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:58 am

i think theyre both funny, but wildboyz takes the prize. the one episode where theyre in teh wild cat reserve and teh one climbs the tree after the leopard and it comes charging at him.. that was pretty funny :-D
sinnlos26 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Tiki » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:16 pm

I think Viva la Bam is funnier, sure Bam is a asshole but Don Vito and Phil are hillarious. He pulls off crazy things. WIldBoyz, ha some enjoyment, but what they do if just to stupid sometimes to be funny. My favorite one was when Steve-o put a King Crab(Could eb wrong could be a dif. type of crab) on his ass, and the crab clamped on to him, and they couldn't get it off for like 2 mins!! He was screaming get this F'in thing off of me!! I found that hilarious, because pain is funny. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:59 pm

Tiki wrote:My favorite one was when Steve-o put a King Crab(Could eb wrong could be a dif. type of crab) on his ass, and the crab clamped on to him, and they couldn't get it off for like 2 mins!! He was screaming get this F'in thing off of me!! I found that hilarious, because pain is funny. ;-D

No, the funniest was when they put their hands in that glove with those ants and Steve-O was screaming, "I don't wanna be a man!"

Tha was the funniest thing I have seen on TV in a while. :-b
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:58 pm

Flockers wrote:No, the funniest was when they put their hands in that glove with those ants and Steve-O was screaming, "I don't wanna be a man!"

Don't forget the time when he got bit by those other ants and he was saying "Why won't it stop hurting!!!"

I agree that they are the best shows on MTV. I just wished they did more shows in one season! Stupid high budget needing low allowance giving shows...
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:53 pm

haha the funniest i saw was when both of them were on leno. pontius was like "well they say scorpian venom is lethal, so we are just going to see if thats true." that just cracked me up.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CKY_ROX » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:55 pm

tehy are both amazign shows. i like viva la bam better backause don vito is helarious and brondon is the funniest man on the face of the earth

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Next

Return to General Talk