The Sporting News: Expert Mock Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The Sporting News: Expert Mock Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby KolbSaves » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:12 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:Favre, McNair in the 4th. Too high, especially on Old Man Favre.

Walker, Duckett in the 3rd (and Dunn in the 8th). I keep hearing it's still Dunn's job. Walker is in WRBC in GB with 3 guys trying to catch passes from old man favre.

Griffin was good pick in the 5th. Denver's system is no joke. Griffin will be 1300 & 10.

Did you see Fox Sports Net's FF show where Warren Moon took Farve with the 8th pick? Someone fire that man.
"It is unworthy of excellent men to lose hours like slaves in the labor of calculation, which could be safely relegated to anyone else if machines were used." - Leibniz
KolbSaves
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mustangs989 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:29 pm

KolbSaves wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:Favre, McNair in the 4th. Too high, especially on Old Man Favre.

Walker, Duckett in the 3rd (and Dunn in the 8th). I keep hearing it's still Dunn's job. Walker is in WRBC in GB with 3 guys trying to catch passes from old man favre.

Griffin was good pick in the 5th. Denver's system is no joke. Griffin will be 1300 & 10.

Did you see Fox Sports Net's FF show where Warren Moon took Farve with the 8th pick? Someone fire that man.

I saw that then immediatly changed the channel, I thought I could get some decent analysis from them. I was wrong.
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:35 pm

Yeah I think Warren Moon lost a ton of credibility there. Favre may have a great year, but from a value standpoint that pick is just stupid. I would like to see how he justifies that pick or what scoring system they have.

Points for td: 6
Points for int: 12
Points for handoffs to Ahman Green: 20

That might be how their scoring works in that league. Then Favre will be a stud, and a steal at #8.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:37 pm

This was not a terrible draft, I have seen a lot worse.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jbones733 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:09 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:I think its funny how Griffin fell so low in this experts draft but in another he was taken at 15.
]

lol, thats the beuaty of fantasy my friend, ya never know & you dont know if guy whot ook him @ 15 will look like an idiot or a genius :-D
SUPERBOWL , Who so start at Wide out ???? please help

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=382588

jbones733
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:09 pm

Someone should really email these sites and tell them to stop paying those schmucks.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to Football Talk