MIA looking for new RB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

MIA looking for new RB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:27 pm

First of all, there should be ZERO chance of William Green or Onterrio Smith going to the Dolphins....they have already dealt with one drug addict they are not about to deal with a second.

Rumor has it that the Fins tried to get Anthony Thomas in the Booker trade instead of the 3rd but the Bears refused.

I'm the biggest Canes fan around...but a 3rd rounder for James Jackson would be a big, fat, waste of a good draft pick. Now if they could deal say a 6th or a 7th for him fine, but certainly not a 3rd.

Fanball just picked this tidbit up from an article in the Miami Herald. Minor is going to play a big part in the Fins offense as a pass catcher out of the backfield...that is his strength. Running between the tackles never has been and never will be...why they have hopes for Sammy Morris there (unfortunately he has hands made of stone when it comes to catching the ball).

Verron Hayes....that is a guy I could see us trading for if we could get him for a decent pick.

Are the Fins going to make a move or stick with what they have? I have no freaking clue......... :-t
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk