NEW Bang Cartoon!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

NEW Bang Cartoon!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:55 am

portisfan24 wrote:
TheHeat24 wrote:cheese u are a real nerd... wasnt it just the other day we were congratulating u on 3k and ur already at 3700... at this rate u will be the leading poster on the cafe... the tops guys are gonna have to watch their backs...

nah hes only doing about 10 posts a day. but that probbaly dropped off for a couple months. seems like hes doing mor elike 20 now :-b

Yea thats true, I'll probably slow down a lot when school starts.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:02 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:
TheHeat24 wrote:cheese u are a real nerd... wasnt it just the other day we were congratulating u on 3k and ur already at 3700... at this rate u will be the leading poster on the cafe... the tops guys are gonna have to watch their backs...

nah hes only doing about 10 posts a day. but that probbaly dropped off for a couple months. seems like hes doing mor elike 20 now :-b

Sure it will cheese :-° ... Ur a nerd with no life or job ;-)

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:57 pm

TheHeat24 wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:

Your one to talk, at least I looked for a job. :-b
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:17 pm

TheHeat24 wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:

Your one to talk, at least I looked for a job. :-b

at least i previously had two jobs and am occupying the "between jobs" status... :-D ur still repping the unemployed status

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby tman570 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:06 am

thanks for turning me on to this site, really funny cartoons! Posten is the best one and the one with Ricky williams is really good too....
tman570
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Tyr » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:53 am

I got addicted to the Bang cartoons from the eXtreme Skins forums.. been watching them for awhile now.

Going Poston is my favorite, closely followed by A Jim Fassel Christmas and Vick TV.. (the patented bowl-cam technology almost had me spitting coffee out on my keyboard)

I really like the Jay Fielder v Godzilla one, too.. since one of the guys at work here is a hardcore Miami fan. Showing him Bang's representation of Fiedler's detached head and it's resemblance to mothra was one of the finest points of my Miami bashing career. ;-D

I just have to say... give us more 'skins!
Tyr
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:14 am

The mobilitizer lol.

It's gonna take more than that to help Drew.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk