jacopo2155
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Monty » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:05 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
Well, one of the SF WRs might make a go at it if Rattay picks a favorite. Lloyd could be this yrs Boldin. SF is gonna have to pass to catch up in a lot of games this yr.

I think we are talking about rookies.

why limit it? I thought we are talking about WRs that can be grabbed very late in drafts that might have huge years playing on bad teams.

I agree... I think Randy Moss should be included, he will really break out this year because he is still young and has so much potential
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:26 pm

Monty wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:why limit it? I thought we are talking about WRs that can be grabbed very late in drafts that might have huge years playing on bad teams.

I agree... I think Randy Moss should be included, he will really break out this year because he is still young and has so much potential

:-?

How does Moss fit into this?

When I think of Boldin, one of the last things I think about was that he was a rookie - thats why this question about "who is the next Boldin" is pretty ambiguous. Is it who is the next breakout rookie WR or is it who is the next breakout WR?
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Monty » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:29 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
Monty wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:why limit it? I thought we are talking about WRs that can be grabbed very late in drafts that might have huge years playing on bad teams.

:-?

How does Moss fit into this?

When I think of Boldin, one of the last things I think about was that he was a rookie - thats why this question about "who is the next Boldin" is pretty ambiguous. Is it who is the next breakout rookie WR or is it who is the next breakout WR?

I think he can break out even further... what, are you changing the rules just for you or can i get included on the non-rookies as well?
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:47 pm

I thought we are talking about WRs that can be grabbed very late in drafts that might have huge years playing on bad teams.

Did you even read the question Monty?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Smizzy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:39 pm

Monty wrote:I agree... I think Randy Moss should be included, he will really break out this year because he is still young and has so much potential

I think the cafe should consider a screening process before handing out memberships
Smizzy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Monty » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:45 pm

Guys... cmon. I was being sarcastic when i was talking about Moss, I thought i was laying it on pretty thick, but i guess it wasnt obvious enough. I was just making a point about how far you can stretch it when you dont only go with Rookies. I thought it was obvious that i was not being serious when I said that stuff about Moss
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Monty » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:47 pm

Smizzy wrote:
Monty wrote:I agree... I think Randy Moss should be included, he will really break out this year because he is still young and has so much potential

I think the cafe should consider a screening process before handing out memberships

You are cutoff, I was being sarcaastic
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mad benjamin » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:22 pm

Probably a team without a real running game or other viable receiving option, with a low-tier QB who will have to sit back and pass-pass-pass.

Barlow aside, San Fran fits this mold, so possibly Rashaun Woods? I'm hoping not, cuz I took a late flier on Brandon Lloyd.
mad benjamin
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Smizzy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:47 pm

Monty wrote:
Smizzy wrote:

You are cutoff, I was being sarcaastic

LOL so was i.....sacasm sucks on the CPU,lol
Last edited by Smizzy on Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smizzy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk