Cuna hits 3000 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cuna hits 3000

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:14 pm

awwchrist wrote:I'm the Walrus...wait...

*wonders how many heads that reference flew over*

grats Cuna!
Wait a tick r u talking bout a book? If not I feel really stupid :-] B-)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:10 pm

The Triple-T-Bone thinks The Canacuna knows his stuff.
Highest props, methinks. ;-D
Keep it up dood. It aint too bad being a well respected peasant. :-b

Tiki wrote:
awwchrist wrote:I'm the Walrus...wait...

*wonders how many heads that reference flew over*

grats Cuna!
Wait a tick r u talking bout a book? If not I feel really stupid :-] B-)

Well, Coo-coo-ca-F'n-choo.
Who's the eggman? :-b
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Dazedncnfz » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:13 am

i'm missing these all over the place 8-o ...Congrats man ;-D

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:38 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I'm eager with anticipation over the next acceptance speech. Hopefully he starts talking in the 4th person.

Well, I 'spose I should do another thank-you speech and whatnot... I would write this in the fourth person, but The 'Cuna isn't entirely sure what that would entail exactly. I'll work on that for my next speech, d00d.

I was preparing to do "The Life of 'Cuna", but it's far too interesting and full of awesome tidbits to tell your friends, that I figured it'd be best to save that for an even grander occasion. Thus, all you get is this.

The 'Cuna's acceptance speech wrote:Thanks d00ds. ;-D

...oh, and the Baseball Cafe isn't worthy of The 'Cuna's presense.

...and some shout outs to everyone I gave shout outs to in my last speech... probably some others too... I'm too lazy to check...

...and to make this acceptance speech as lengthy as any other, here's an essay on The 'Cuna...

Essay on The 'Cuna wrote:An essay on The 'Cuna

In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of The 'Cuna. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of The 'Cuna. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, there are just not enough blues songs written about The 'Cuna. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the aristocracy, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into The 'Cuna.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she saw clearly into the human heart. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course The 'Cuna bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is The 'Cuna. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will primarily be focusing on the Greek-Roman model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. My personal view is that the cost of living has always depended upon The 'Cuna to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Comparing The 'Cuna and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing the two, equally popular approaches to The 'Cuna. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

Take a moment to consider the words of a legend in their own life time, Xaviera Rock 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] I argue that his insight into The 'Cuna provided the inspiration for these great words. If The 'Cuna be the food of politics, play on.

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires The 'Cuna, and what's more human than politics?

Conclusion

In summary, The 'Cuna parades along man's streets and man waves back. It enlightens our daily lives, invades where necessary and is a joy to behold.

I will leave the last word to the famous Miles J. Fox: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without The 'Cuna.' [3]
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby MeShawn » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:47 am

Congrats Canacuna ;-D

I find your posts very insightful
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn