Anyone seen the Bud Light commercials during the Olympics? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Anyone seen the Bud Light commercials during the Olympics?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone seen the Bud Light commercials during the Olympics?

Postby dihall » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:10 am

I think they are Bud Light at least. They are hilarious! The one is something like the 14 inch relay where the teams stand still and pass the baton. The Jamaicans drop it and start crying. The other one is like the 15 foot race where everyone runs just this short distance and they say something like "it is a dead heat, everyone is a winner"! They really are funny! ;-D Anyone else seen them?
Don't ever underestimate the girls!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 964
Joined: 26 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Soon becoming a cheesehead!

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:03 am

Yes; I have seen the "short jump" one and the "15 foot marathon" one for the beers...If one beer is 2.6 carbs and the other is like 3.5 carbs or whatever, then that 15 foot marathon turns into a 23 foot marathon...wow, what a difference!

The best part of the Visa commercial is the fencing guy continually poking the other guy. Beep...Beep...Beep. Haha!

I like the one with the dude doing the pommel horse routine on the bed and the high jumper going onto the top bunk bed also.

But, the best commercial right now is the Coors commercial for football. Two words...RED CASHION!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby dihall » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:15 am

The Visa ones are good too! I forgot about those. Especially the swimmer throwing off his towel and the grandma putting on her glasses. There are really some good ads out now. Haven't seen the Coors ad yet.
Don't ever underestimate the girls!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 964
Joined: 26 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Soon becoming a cheesehead!

Postby Homeless » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:41 am

Havent seen the Bud ones yet Dihall, but love the Visa and NFL ones. Coors one (Elway) pretty good too.

My fav is the NFL FFL one where Manning holds up that little trophy and says "Im Peyton Manning and this is what I play for" I laugh everytime I see it.

;-D
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:33 am

Homeless wrote:Havent seen the Bud ones yet Dihall, but love the Visa and NFL ones. Coors one (Elway) pretty good too.

My fav is the NFL FFL one where Manning holds up that little trophy and says "Im Peyton Manning and this is what I play for" I laugh everytime I see it.

;-D


I love that Manning one, it literally had me laughing out loud.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:47 pm

not that it's new or even sports related . . . but the Dave Chapell where the vacuum eats his pants cracks me up everytime
"your vacuum ate my pants . . . there was nothing I could do" ;-D ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lushcrush » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:00 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
Homeless wrote:Havent seen the Bud ones yet Dihall, but love the Visa and NFL ones. Coors one (Elway) pretty good too.

My fav is the NFL FFL one where Manning holds up that little trophy and says "Im Peyton Manning and this is what I play for" I laugh everytime I see it.

;-D


I love that Manning one, it literally had me laughing out loud.

Yes ... laughed out loud. Just caught the end of it ... who was the player who thanked the FF owner for being so loyal? Cracked me up.
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Postby Tiki » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:09 pm

Lushcrush wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Homeless wrote:Havent seen the Bud ones yet Dihall, but love the Visa and NFL ones. Coors one (Elway) pretty good too.

My fav is the NFL FFL one where Manning holds up that little trophy and says "Im Peyton Manning and this is what I play for" I laugh everytime I see it.

;-D


I love that Manning one, it literally had me laughing out loud.
It's very funny!! I was the only one who laughed in the whole room ( like 5 people) they didnt think it was funny, so that was akward!! :-]
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby Buckychudd » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:16 pm

Lushcrush wrote:Yes ... laughed out loud. Just caught the end of it ... who was the player who thanked the FF owner for being so loyal? Cracked me up.

I think it was Gonzo, but I'll have to see it again.
:-?
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 2226
Joined: 4 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:48 pm

I kind of liked the FFL one where the guy wrecks the other guy's car, all because he has to "get the league back together."
Image


The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 9483
Joined: 8 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the V-Nest

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:49 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact