Cafe Challenge? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cafe Challenge?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Amazinz » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:16 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
Amazinz wrote:No that's not fair. First it started with incessant whining from the FF side about draft position. Than when that well ran dry certain FFers began incessant whining about how the Darksiders were actually FFers in disguise. Then came KG's torrent of colorful words. ;-7

that may be true, but using the term "FF side" is incorrect, it was only 1 person i beleive.

Fair enough. !+)
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:49 am

KG just acted like a punk. But that's ok. I'm sure that he wouldn't have embarrassed himself like that if the draft wasn't against a sister site.

Remember the "Don't be that guy at the draft" thread? Well KG was about 5 of them rolled into one.

But we can take it, we're big boys. He just better win the thing after talking like he did.

after this post, everything said in the draft room will be forgotten. I will tell my team the same thing - we will start fresh and hopefully have a fun season.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby CC » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:34 am

I don't think anyone is holding any grudges, I figured all that trash talking was just in good fun.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:28 am

The new guys have been added, all rosters have been entered and the schedule has been set on our old crossover league.

Good luck everyone!

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Amazinz » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:42 am

Mookie,

My roster has an error: I am supposed to have Tyrone Wheatley and instead I have Bethel Johnson. :-/
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Amazinz » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:44 am

NM, I was able to pick him up off the WW. ;-D
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager