Who is the main backup QB in StL. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who is the main backup QB in StL.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby IRON CHEF » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:28 am

MadScott wrote:
IRON CHEF wrote:
Earl Van Dorn wrote:Smoker may turn out to be the future but he won't see the light of day this season unless something goes seriously wrong. Of course given the way the O-line has played so far something may go seriously wrong, Bulger's been hurt before and Chandler is held together with duct tape and baler twine @ this point. Sad but true.

EVD (Rams fanatic)

Nice to see another Rams fan around. ;-D
It's got to be getting close to the regular season. You guys are like roaches coming out of the woodwork. :-b

Well the Niners seem to have a pretty big following at the cafe despite their crapulence. :-b

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:33 am

IRON CHEF wrote:
MadScott wrote:
IRON CHEF wrote:
Earl Van Dorn wrote:Smoker may turn out to be the future but he won't see the light of day this season unless something goes seriously wrong. Of course given the way the O-line has played so far something may go seriously wrong, Bulger's been hurt before and Chandler is held together with duct tape and baler twine @ this point. Sad but true.

EVD (Rams fanatic)

It's got to be getting close to the regular season. You guys are like roaches coming out of the woodwork. :-b

Well the Niners seem to have a pretty big following at the cafe despite their crapulence. :-b
LOL, yeah, I guess you're right there.

Iron, are you guys really starting to worry about how the team has looked so far in preseason?
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby IRON CHEF » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:41 am

MadScott wrote:
IRON CHEF wrote:
MadScott wrote:
IRON CHEF wrote:

EVD (Rams fanatic)

LOL, yeah, I guess you're right there.

Iron, are you guys really starting to worry about how the team has looked so far in preseason?

To a certain extent. At first I was optimistic, the backups were performing well and all, but then I saw the game against KC. Besides their O line problems Travis Fisher fractured his elbow, and their D wasn't lookin exactly right either. !+).

Right now I still have faith in them, but doubt is certainly creeping into my mind.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:46 am

IRON CHEF wrote:

Hey...I resemble that remark. :,-(

We had our time; now it's time to pay. Unfortunately, due to my similar following of the Pirates and Penguins, I'm really hurting for a sports winner.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:53 am

Mercer Boy wrote:We had our time; now it's time to pay.
Please tell me you don't believe that Mercer. That is what the current ownership wants you to think but it really isn't the case at all. If you remember, we were in "salary cap hell" just a few years ago. Supposedly we would never put ourselves in that position again but low-and-behold we are once again "in salary cap hell". It's a load of bunk. The York's are terrible owners and will continue to suck any and all life out of this franchise and Donahue is nothing more than a "yes" man. If they were honorable, they would let the group of Steve Young and Brent Jones buy the team from them and restore it to it's glory.

:end rant:
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk