Skunked or what? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Skunked or what?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Skunked or what?

Postby Newbert » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:29 pm

OK deleted the trade Bettis for Edwards. Here is my line-up any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

QB- McNair and Couch

RB-E. James , Bettis, and "the other R. Williams(Ind)"*

WR- Rice, Freeman, Q. Ismail, and Morton(KC)*

k- Epstein

DT- Buccs and Broncos

*Trading R. Williams for Kicker Phil Dawson
trading Morton for Morgan, Quincy*

Your analysis is greatly appreciated
Newbert

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Forgot the TE's

Postby Newbert » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:37 pm

Forgot the TE's
they are Dilger and Conwell

Thanks again
Newbert

Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:45 pm

this is not a very good team. ur in trouble, unless this is a very deep league. other than james no1 u have should even be drafted in the 3rd round. that said u dont have much trade bait. who is epstein? drop this epsteain guy and the broncos D and get some rbs and wrs. try to trade bettis for a sleeper like travis henry or maybe michael bennet. some people over value bettis. after that all u can really do is sit back and hope some of ur players have surprise seasons.

do u need to trade for dawson? isnt there any kicker on the free agent list???
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby n_tremain23 » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:09 pm

Well at QB your alright,both Couch and McNair are solid players.At RB you get Edge,who everyone seems to forget,led the league in rushing 2 years straight!Him,along with Bettis could put up some numbers in your running game.You look good at WR,but I certainly would wait ATLEAST a week if not more to make sure of Quincy Morgan before you go trading away a upper thier WR such as Morton.I wouldn't do that trade if I were you.Your defense looks solid,Bucs and Broncos are both solid defenses.I would certainly check out the FA market.See what RB's and WR's are available,kickers also.Check that out and let us know who's available.
n_tremain23

Postby kashikis » Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:18 am

your team is not that deep and both trades youve suggested are insane you shouldnt do either and here's why

you only have 3 RB trading one even a bad one for a kicker is stupid because once a bye week comes your screwed just pick one up there should be plenty left

jonnie morton is the best WR you have except maybe rice but hes getting old and morton is the only WR with the #1 spot one his team so dont trade him for anyone of the likes of morgon. freeman is worse than morton you should do more research before trading anyone

if anything pick up a RB before a WR you need way more help there
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk