Media kissing McNabb's butt again - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Media kissing McNabb's butt again

Moderator: Football Moderators

Media kissing McNabb's butt again

Postby bagobonez » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:11 pm

It's funny to watch the Eagles vs the Steelers, and on one play, McNabb short hops a pass to a wide open Eagle, and on the next play the Steelers are harassing McNabb all over the place, and then he throws the ball right to a Steeler who just happens to drop the interceptions, and all the commentator can say is how McNabb is so "tough" in the pocket.

Nevermind his incompletion on the play before that I could have completed. Nevermind the poor O-line play by the Eagles that allowed McNabb to get harassed. Nevermind that he made a dumb decision by throwing it right to that Steeler.

No, no, no. It's all about how "tough" McNabb is in the pocket. Give me a break.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:14 pm

I apologize that the commentators didn't praise Vinny Testavarde or Eddie George's toughness in the nursing home.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:19 pm

The ESPN announce team kisses everyone's ass. Get over yourself, we know you don't like McNabb. I think it's time for you to change tampons, the one you have in now must be full.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk