US Sweeps in 200m... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

US Sweeps in 200m...

Moderator: Football Moderators

US Sweeps in 200m...

Postby Monty » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:53 pm

That was pretty huge... after about 15 minutes of trying to calm down the crowd who were cheering for the Greek guy: Crawford then Williams then Gatlin finished in that order.

I am proud to be a North American ;-D
Image
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1310
Joined: 7 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ontario

Re: US Sweeps in 200m...

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:09 pm

Monty wrote:That was pretty huge... after about 15 minutes of trying to calm down the crowd who were cheering for the Greek guy: Crawford then Williams then Gatlin finished in that order.

I am proud to be a North American ;-D


a great american-canadian team effort leading to that result.
Image
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: bitter about missing the playoffs

Re: US Sweeps in 200m...

Postby Monty » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:13 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
Monty wrote:That was pretty huge... after about 15 minutes of trying to calm down the crowd who were cheering for the Greek guy: Crawford then Williams then Gatlin finished in that order.

I am proud to be a North American ;-D


a great american-canadian team effort leading to that result.


I feel that, in a small way... I contributed to their victory
Image
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1310
Joined: 7 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ontario

Re: US Sweeps in 200m...

Postby TTTBone » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:30 pm

Monty wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:
Monty wrote:That was pretty huge... after about 15 minutes of trying to calm down the crowd who were cheering for the Greek guy: Crawford then Williams then Gatlin finished in that order.

I am proud to be a North American ;-D


a great american-canadian team effort leading to that result.


I feel that, in a small way... I contributed to their victory

You'd be wrong. :-b
Image
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4481
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jumpman8828 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:34 pm

Well, watch out for a guy named Alex Malikian in 2008. He's a good friend of mine (14 years old) and is apparently pretty serious about getting to the Olympics. He does track all year round and is switching schools and getting a private trainer next year to help him reach his goal. If he makes it to the Olympics, you heard it here first. If not...then I was just kidding.
Image
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1690
Joined: 7 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:59 pm

alrite jumpman I have another olympic hopeful. JD Rose. a guy i know. holds jr canadian records in powerlifting, shotput and hammer throw. hes a house and he frightens the shit outta me
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:48 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact