over/under willismcgahee 800 yrd ruching year - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

over/under willismcgahee 800 yrd ruching year

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby IRON CHEF » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:45 pm

A new question...

300 yds over/under

I would still say under.

Come on, where are all of the people who rank Henry lower than he should be?

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:46 pm

Under
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AGENT » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:49 pm

UNDER ALL THE WAY
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mad benjamin » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:49 pm

;-)

No doubt about it; under all the way. It takes 2 full years to be the player you once were (if you ever do) coming back from major reconstructive knee surgery. My guess is they'll see what they have in Willis late in games or toward the end of the year, be isn't hitting the holes the way Henry is yet. If Willis shows something, they trade one of them, possibly Henry, and get their 1st round pick back (Donahoe always does).
mad benjamin
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Opinion Ape » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:55 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
Agreed. People have seriously overrated mcgahee. he hasnt played yet! henry is a proven back. unless henry breaks his leg mcgahee will sit on the bench.

Even then, it's questionable. I mean, Travis did play on a broken leg last year.
Opinion Ape
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby AGENT » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:00 pm

mad benjamin wrote:;-)

No doubt about it; under all the way. It takes 2 full years to be the player you once were (if you ever do) coming back from major reconstructive knee surgery. My guess is they'll see what they have in Willis late in games or toward the end of the year, be isn't hitting the holes the way Henry is yet. If Willis shows something, they trade one of them, possibly Henry, and get their 1st round pick back (Donahoe always does).

Take it from me. I had major reconstruction on my knee and it took me 6months just to strong enough to walk on it. There is alot of Rehab that goes into this for the first year and then it is trying to relearn and get over the fear factor of tearing it again. McGehhe will always have the thought of having to endure the pain of tearing his knee up again when he makes that cut on the turf. It isnt pleasant
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby stikmata » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:44 pm

Opinion Ape wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:
Agreed. People have seriously overrated mcgahee. he hasnt played yet! henry is a proven back. unless henry breaks his leg mcgahee will sit on the bench.

Even then, it's questionable. I mean, Travis did play on a broken leg last year.

this is exactly what i was gonna say... i had to pick henry 9th overall last year... this year i got him in the 3rd rd... thanx willie ;-D hey, keep takin that mess about how if you're not #1 you want to be traded...lol... coaches just love that :-B

BTW: UNDER! his knee is FAR from 100% ready for a FULL load... he'll get a hand full of carries a game... IF he's lucky
stikmata
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Impressionable » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:41 am

stikmata wrote:
Opinion Ape wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:

this is exactly what i was gonna say... i had to pick henry 9th overall last year... this year i got him in the 3rd rd... thanx willie ;-D hey, keep takin that mess about how if you're not #1 you want to be traded...lol... coaches just love that :-B

BTW: UNDER! his knee is FAR from 100% ready for a FULL load... he'll get a hand full of carries a game... IF he's lucky

That knee injury was absolutely barbaric. It'll be 2 years at least before he gains the same explosiveness in that knee. Still, he definitely has the talent, but I feel he's being overrated. Even in the preseason, he's averaging 3 yards a carry, and hasn't been all that impressive against mediocre defences.
[[Placeholder]]
Impressionable
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tomkatt » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:32 am

Certainly under.
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FltMech » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:13 pm

under by about 500 yds. The nice thing about this situation is Henry is very undervalued in most people's eyes. I just had my auction yesterday and I feel like I stole him for $9. $100 salary cap. Oh I also picked up Holmes for $33, T. Jones $3 and C. Garner $1. :-)
FltMech
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk