Koren Robinson and D Jax - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Koren Robinson and D Jax

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Vlad the Impaler_ffc » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:40 pm

I like K-Rob to outperform D-Jax this year. Get that stat vulture Engram out of there, and they could both go for 1000+ yds and 8+ TDs.
Vengeance is mine.
Vlad the Impaler_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:46 pm

As a Seattle fan, I can safely say that D-Jax is clearly the better WR of the two. K-Rob is a little quicker, but Jackson is much more consistent and seems to have a nose for the endzone.
Last edited by VHawk15 on Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Canacuna » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:46 pm

Koren Robinson has the talent and ability to be an elite WR in the NFL, but his head seems to be out of the game 99% of the time. If he could focus himself and remain dedicated, I think that he could put up some huge numbers this season - that's a pretty big "if", though.

The 'Cuna will be drafting Darrell Jackson higher than K-Rob this year - he's just shown he's more consistant and a quality guy to have around in the end zone during his career in Seattle. K-Rob's just too erratic for The 'Cuna's tastes.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Vlad the Impaler_ffc » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:59 pm

Both D-Jax and K-Rob have been up and down since playing together.

2001 - D-Jax breaks out with 1000+ yards and 8 TDs. K-Rob gets aroung 500 yards as a rookie. Looks like D-Jax is the man for 2002, right?

2002 - K-Rob breaks out with 1200+ yards and 5 TDs. D-Jax struggles with some injuries and has a dissappointing season. Now everyone has K-Rob as the man for 2003, right?

2003 - D-Jax bounces back with a big year and K-Rob struggles. So now D-Jax is the man again, right?

Who knows? What we do know is that they are both talented receivers capable of big numbers, playing for an improving offense. Because most people only remember back one year and are thus high on D-Jax, I think K-Rob is the better value pick because you can probably get him later in the draft.
Vengeance is mine.
Vlad the Impaler_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Kensat30 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:05 pm

Jackson is the Ward.

KRob is the Burress.

Granted they are both ultimately less talented than their comparisons, but that is how I would describe the situation. Just add about 15 drops to Ward and Burress totals and you have Jackson and KRob.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Previous

Return to Football Talk