Jon Kitna - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jon Kitna

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:32 am

I'm tellin ya....the Bengals are going to draft Charlie Rogers ....that alone will increase Kitna's draft rankings....thus, automatically bolstering the Cincy offensive attack.....Cincy plays tough this year and Kitna will be lookin good.....

.....that's only if they get Rogers tho....hehhehe......Seriously, if Rogers ends up in Cincy, which I think he will, that would be a heck of a combo with Chad Johnson....and then you throw Peter Warrick in there at the #3 spot....and there you have it.....CINCY WINS 8 games!!!!!!!
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VIPER » Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:15 am

SiouxCitySavages wrote:I'm tellin ya....the Bengals are going to draft Charlie Rogers ....that alone will increase Kitna's draft rankings....thus, automatically bolstering the Cincy offensive attack.....Cincy plays tough this year and Kitna will be lookin good.....

.....that's only if they get Rogers tho....hehhehe......Seriously, if Rogers ends up in Cincy, which I think he will, that would be a heck of a combo with Chad Johnson....and then you throw Peter Warrick in there at the #3 spot....and there you have it.....CINCY WINS 8 games!!!!!!!

Did Miss Cleo tell u this?!?! 8-o
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Fri Mar 14, 2003 9:15 am

As a Seattle fan,, I was not thrilled the year Kitna was a starter, but if anybody remembers for the first 9 games he led the NFL in qb rating and was top 5 in many other categories....then.....and then.........argh....Joey Goaway..oops Galloway returned from his holdout,,, and then Kitna flopped and we barely won the division and we lose it.....so yes I think he still has it in him....not for greatness but for some solid football years...and I would love it if the Bengals drafted Rogers...it creates so much more drama if they do.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby ScreamingWeasel » Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:11 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:... if anybody remembers for the first 9 games he led the NFL in qb rating and was top 5 in many other categories ... and then Kitna flopped and we barely won the division and we lose it ...

I remember a nationally televised game about the time of the beginning of the Kitna "flop" when cameras showed Holmgren screamin, just screaming at his QB Jon Kitna on the sidelines.
It was clear that Mike Holmgren did NOT want Kitna around.
Personally? I think Mike was always looking for the next Brett Favre he could take credit for. "His" guy. From day one.
Kitna never had a chance.
Well. As usual.
My 2 cents, anyway.
ScreamingWeasel
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby fntsyrookie » Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:47 pm

I think Kitna was the unfortunate soul of circumstance in both Seattle and Cincy. That being said, he looked pretty good last year in Cincy and showed some of his talent. I think with a new head coach, and a new philosophy there, I think he'll have a decent year.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk