Alright, I need 3 "QUALITY" players... Fanball League... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Alright, I need 3 "QUALITY" players... Fanball League...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Alright, I need 3 "QUALITY" players... Fanball League...

Postby SDMen1 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:54 pm

I'm commissioner of a Fanball Fantasy Football league and my buddies and I are looking for 3 more quality fantasy football players.

I've paid the league commissioner fee and I'm not looking to charge anybody to get into the league but many in the league are wanting to put together some type of players pool for year end prizes which I'm in favor of. So there is a possability we'll be looknig for a $20 - $30 ante from each player... Be prepared..

League Draft: Sept 5th, 8:00 EST, Live Online Draft
12 team league
20 roster spots
11 starters including 2 (QB), 2 (RB), 3 (WR), 1 (UT), 1 (TE), 1 (PK), 1 (DEF).

Scoring is custom but generally familiar to performance style scoring. Carefull attention has been paid to equalize position value's.

Personally, the main reason I started the league is because I was tired of all the stock competition (CBS, Yahoo, etc) only drafting 13-14 players and starting only 1 QB. Quite frankly, of the 30 NFL teams, my grandma can pick a top 12 QB and there isn't THAT much of a difference between them.

Quality players do their homework prior to draft time and have the ability to reach down into the deeper rounds to grab guys that could emerge and have solid years and earn them points toward a championship. Those are the type of players this league is for....

So if you are interested, I run the league over at http://www.fanball.com. If you are aren't registered there, go ahead and register, then send me an email at mailto:jon@inboxemail.com and let me know your first name and the email address you used to register at the site. I'll send you a custom invite into the league from there.

Again, 3 spots only left of the 12 teams and I know of one guy who is supposed to be in by tomorrow, so if you want in, let me know quickly....

Thanks all and GOOD luck this year!

Jon McGuffin
"Carlsbad Crush You"
mailto:jon@inboxemail.com
SDMen1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SDMen1 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:35 pm

One has come in, so only two now are available...

Jon
SDMen1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby SDMen1 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:00 pm

Another has joined...

1 More Spot left....... Drafts on Sept 5th at 8:00 EST...

Let me know!!
SDMen1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby nebbie2004 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:26 pm

bump, Im in this league, need 1 more QUALITY guy that knows their stuff...........

$20 seems like the consenus wager WHICH IS A STEAL for a fanball league (im really impressed with thier service)

if you think you got what it takes, join up, contact this guy!
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby SDMen1 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:10 pm

Yep, we need one more player.........

Where are you at?????

September 5th, 8:00pm EST.... $20...... Everybody in thus far are REAL players who'm you can count will give you a run for you rmoney... Fanball.com includes realtime stats for us all...

What more could anybody ask for?????

SDMen1
mailto:jon@inboxemail.com
SDMen1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds