Chiefs-Steelers Talks Finally Coming to Fruition - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Chiefs-Steelers Talks Finally Coming to Fruition

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:58 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I have no grudge against Cowboy fans, I have a grudge against conspiracy theories about why the Cowboys don't ever win the NFC East. At least Vonnie Holliday has something to do with a Chiefs-Steelers deal, unlike the NFL wants Philly to win arguements.

haha i agree totally. cowboys have some of the whiniest fans. for about the 3rd time, id love to see how plax pans out as a number 1 receiver. the steelers arent going to win anything this yuear anyway so they might as well build for the future.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bobafett » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:08 pm

So, is there any actual news about this trade? The only thing about Burress on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette site is this:
http://post-gazette.com/pg/04241/369347.stm
one for the thumb

Post your thread and I'll help you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1334274#1334274
bobafett
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby CC » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:10 pm

Its just speculation, no concrete evidence yet.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheRawDAWG » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:04 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I have no grudge against Cowboy fans, I have a grudge against conspiracy theories about why the Cowboys don't ever win the NFC East. At least Vonnie Holliday has something to do with a Chiefs-Steelers deal, unlike the NFL wants Philly to win arguements.

haha i agree totally. cowboys have some of the whiniest fans. for about the 3rd time, id love to see how plax pans out as a number 1 receiver. the steelers arent going to win anything this yuear anyway so they might as well build for the future.

The jealousy is astounding. B-)
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby 34=Sweetness » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 pm

bagobonez wrote:Hey, if you choose to believe there is no dirty money going on in the NFL, that's your business. But I can almost guarantee you there is.
Woah, you don't say! I realize how much illegal gambling there is involving the NFL, but conspiracy theories are reaching. If there was a conspiracy, wouldn't it be for the Cowboys or the Packers? They have the most fans out of any other team in the league.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:04 pm

This conspiracy thing has got to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:12 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:This conspiracy thing has got to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

I know eh? they make us seem like the oblivious fools who believe anything. well I think that they are just the sort of people who want to find something crooked in everything. They are the kind of people who read tabloids and believe anything that has absoultely no proof whatsoever
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby AGENT » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:34 pm

Why not remove this dumb a$$ topic?
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk