Green Bay has 3 Monday Night Games... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Green Bay has 3 Monday Night Games...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby IRON CHEF » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:29 am

The reason why I think Favre throws so many INTs is because yes he is aggresive, but he also is overconfident.

Often times he believes he is better than he really is and makes a gutsy throw that he simply doesn't have the ability to make.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:39 am

Football wrote:Last year Favre threw 22 INTs because he had a broken throwing hand half the season and WR's that made the wrong reads half the time. While he's always going to be a bigger INT threat than most QB's last year his TD's were down from where they should be this year(yes he led the league in an off year), his INT's were up and his yards were way down. Favre is one of the bigger steals in football this year as I've seen him go in the 5th or even 6th round in many drafts which is silly.

favre in the fifth is silly? considering daunte and manning usually go early third. hass, mcnabb and vick go late 3rd early 4th. id say 7th or 8th is good for favre.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Football » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:57 am

Oops I was talking in 14 team drafts not 10 team drafts. I forget that most of the people are from yahoo public. Favre 5th or 6th round in a 14 team draft is silly.
Football
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Football Talk