Q Griffin or T Jones - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Q Griffin or T Jones

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:03 pm

biju wrote:
Lochnar wrote:Plus QG (195lb) lacks the strength to move the pile, so I can see them using a larger RB in goal line situations.

Wasn't Barry Sanders like 5' 8" and just under 200 lbs? Ok, I shouldn't compare him to Barry

Why not? I'm not saying Griffin will match Barry's greatness, but everyone, players and coaches alike, seem to be drawing the same comparisent.

I'm liking Griffin better than Thomas Jones this year, especially value-wise. Because of the "threat" of Hearst and Bell, Griffin is going a little later in drafts, which is great news to fantasy owners. I have no doubt that Q will play the entire season and will have more yards than Jones, if not more TD's as well.

As Plindsey pointed out, the Broncos have much more of a WR threat, a QB threat, and a defensive threat to help Griffin out. And we all know about the O-line. With the loss of Booker, Chicago is lackluster at best in all of those categories so expect lots of 8 or 9 guys in the box.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby muzz » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:21 pm

jmo wrote: If you want QG, pick him up on the waiver wire in week 7.

Yeah right, maybe you'd get him in the 7th ROUND.
Don't blame us if your players stink the place up....You got our OPINION, your not paying any money for advice!!
If your new guy gets injured.. it happens, and not part of the equation beforehand.
Good Luck, and Thanks for being reasonable.
m
muzz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk