Bad to have a WR/RB or QB/RB or QB/WR from same NFL team? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bad to have a WR/RB or QB/RB or QB/WR from same NFL team?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:19 pm

MadScott wrote:I grabbed Edge and Harrison in rds. 1 and 2 of one of my money leagues. I couldn't pass up the value of Harrison there. I'm really starting to think though that I should trade him in for couple of lower tiered guys however based on this thread, it's really got me thinking.

This is not a bad combo, although depending on who your #2 RB is, you might get good value out of a deal involving Harrison...

I'll tell you one thing... I am loving my Manning / Edge combo in my money league... Indy WILL put points on the board, and with Manning and Edge, I am guaranteed to get most of them...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby geekgirl » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:53 pm

I LOVE my T. Green/P. Holmes combo. (I sound like a girl, oh wait, I am) They served me well last year!
geekgirl
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby MadScott » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:55 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
MadScott wrote:I grabbed Edge and Harrison in rds. 1 and 2 of one of my money leagues. I couldn't pass up the value of Harrison there. I'm really starting to think though that I should trade him in for couple of lower tiered guys however based on this thread, it's really got me thinking.

This is not a bad combo, although depending on who your #2 RB is, you might get good value out of a deal involving Harrison...

I'll tell you one thing... I am loving my Manning / Edge combo in my money league... Indy WILL put points on the board, and with Manning and Edge, I am guaranteed to get most of them...
I agree that the QB/WR or QB/RB combo is very solid. As stated I'm really on the fence though with the RB/WR combo. I guess it really will be feast or famine for me. I should be able to find a taker for Harrison though me thinks.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk