Whats the best pay site for information????? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Whats the best pay site for information?????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Whats the best pay site for information?????

Postby mikey » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:24 pm

llb33 wrote:Ive got a few extra dollars and i was wanting to know what the best pay site for information on fantasy football is. Im also interested in a site where when you pay you can also join a league and get info. I've been thinking about ESPN insider. ANy thoughts??

As for premium sites, I used SportingNews last year. I thought they were fairly reasonable.

I also joined Fanball (what do you want, I was a rookie). I didn't find them quite as useful.

Another site that a I began using half way through the season was http://www.footballguys.com. They are VERY thorough and more often than not gave dead on advice. They also have pretty good drafting tools and updated weekly rankings (as well as trade value indicators that they update weekly. Wondering if Eric Moulds is worth trading Curtis Martin for? These figures can help you approximate).

As for non-premium sites, I use Rotoworld all the time (it's great for baseball too).

All that said, the others are right -- the Cafe consistently gives the best information.
mikey
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk