How would you compare D.Davis, T.Henry, Westbrook & C.Brown? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How would you compare D.Davis, T.Henry, Westbrook & C.Brown?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: How would you compare D.Davis, T.Henry, Westbrook & C.Brown?

Postby maddog60 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:29 am

fiz wrote:How would you all rank these 3 RBs?...

Henry
DD
Westbrook
Brown

There's a big difference between them all, but one key thing between them all is the severe drawbacks.

Henry is potentially splitting time and may not be there in your playoff run because the Bills choose to work Magahee in.

DD is still a bit unproven and has competition coming from Hollings whose style may very well complement using both RBs.

Westbrook has yet to carry a feature RB role, so is also a bit unproven. Luckily has no real competition, but may have actually benefitted from another good RB in the backfield.

Brown has seen more action this pre-season than he ever has before. The least proven, but with the most secure position.

They're all high risk and high reward. I'd wait till early 3rd if I could and pick up Westbrook or Brown depending on who's left, otherwise, if you're picking near the end of the draft, I'd try to snag Henry or DD in the 2nd. Just don't overpay or reach, because there are a ton of question marks on just about every #2 RB this year.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fiz » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:29 am

The Guru wrote:
I would never let anything lead to me being biased in fantasy football. Thats just bad business.

you are a better man than i - i sometimes feel i have weird biases towards players, if they were on my team at one point and were great (or burned me) ill never forget it, even if it doesn't represent them currently...
fiz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: chillin' out maxin' and relaxin' all cool and all shooting some bball outside of the school

Postby IRON CHEF » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:36 am

To put it simple

Henry
DD
Brown
Westbrook

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous