New $$$ League Forming - Experienced Owners Only - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New $$$ League Forming - Experienced Owners Only

Moderator: Football Moderators

New $$$ League Forming - Experienced Owners Only

Postby eharaga » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:32 am

I have decided to form a league, as I was looking for one final league to play in, and could not find one with decent rules. I started 2 leagues 5 years ago, and commished them for the first 4 years, and last year handed over the commish duties to other owners because I started my own business, and did not have the time to dedicate any longer. For this new league, I already have 7 owners from those 2 leagues, already have one owner willing to commish (as long as I put it all together). So we are looking for 5 more owners. If you are interested, we will be drafting next week (TUES, WED, or THURS). The cost it to be determined, but will be a hefty amount, we are talking about anywhere from $200-300 per team with 100% payouts, minus $100 for the commish discount. We have a very detailed set of rules (in WORD), and these have been revised and updated annually over the past 5 years. And with 7 quality owners, we have a good basis of owners, that I have personally played with for 5 years now, and I know they will be back year in and year out. That is whats fun, when you get the same group of guys playing every year (which is rare for online leagues)....

If you are interested, email me at mailto:eharaga@pacbell.net and I will forward you a copy of the rules...

Eric
eharaga
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:45 pm

i already have a good money keeper league going. pm me for details.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dathiefalert » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:08 pm

Be careful here. This guy likes to collect, but does not like to pay out. :-t
dathiefalert
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby The_Commish » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:59 am

dathiefalert wrote:Be careful here. This guy likes to collect, but does not like to pay out. :-t

No good if true. :-t
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Classifieds