Saved Replays - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Saved Replays

Moderator: Football Moderators

Saved Replays

Postby AF » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:11 am

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody else has a X-Port so they can d/l files to thier comps and then transfer them to the PS2 or visa versa like I do. Would be interesting to see some of your guys' greatest or wackiest plays. If any of you would like I can e-mail you a sweet INT I had with Sean Taylor :-D
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jumpman8828 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:48 pm

I had a sick play where I squibbed it with 6 seconds left in the game, down by 6, against some guys online...anyway, it went into the endzone. The guy's circling around it trying to pick it up, and I'm running my ass off down the field. I picked it up in the endzone and ran it back for a TD to win the game. That is the luckiest/coolest play I've ever had. No replay since it was online (no X-Port or whatever its called either so so much for that).

I also had a 106-yard interception return for a TD yesterday as well, that was pretty satisfying.
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby terpfan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:56 pm

My favorite one is I think from 04 when I hit one WR in the back of the head and it bounced halfway across the field where my other WR caught it and ran it in about 20 yards for the TD. Wish I could share that one with the world. :-/
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:58 pm

jumpman8828 wrote: I picked it up in the endzone and ran it back for a TD to win the game.

Hold on if you picked it up in the endzone wouldnt you just have had to fall on it for the TD? :-?
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Re: Saved Replays

Postby Flockers » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:05 pm

AF wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if anybody else has a X-Port so they can d/l files to thier comps and then transfer them to the PS2 or visa versa like I do. Would be interesting to see some of your guys' greatest or wackiest plays. If any of you would like I can e-mail you a sweet INT I had with Sean Taylor :-D

I'll check it out.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby jumpman8828 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:24 pm

terpfan wrote:
jumpman8828 wrote: I picked it up in the endzone and ran it back for a TD to win the game.

Hold on if you picked it up in the endzone wouldnt you just have had to fall on it for the TD? :-?

Well I wanted to make it seem more dramatic and didn't think anyone would notice :-D
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deftdelivery » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:34 pm

jumpman8828 wrote:
terpfan wrote:

Well I wanted to make it seem more dramatic and didn't think anyone would notice :-D

We live, breathe, eat, and dream football man. An incongruency like that isn't often overlooked here :-)
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Video Games