westbrook, kevin jones, or suggs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

westbrook, kevin jones, or suggs

Moderator: Football Moderators

westbrook, kevin jones, or suggs

Postby edr4225 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:19 am

who is in for a big year?[/quote]
edr4225
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mustangs989 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:40 am

Westbrook
Jones
Suggs
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby bungle613 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:53 am

2 days ago I would have had it

Suggs
Westbrook
Jones

now

Westbrook
Suggs
Jones

If you do a search on Suggs, alot of the Cleveland fans on this site are saying Green will be given every shot to be #1. I was under the impression it was Suggs job to lose and still hope it is that way. I think Jones will be mediocre and that Westbrooks many injuries (or one big one) to come will be the this years downfall to the Eagles.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:10 am

Westbrook is the best option... He has very little competition, and will probably see 90% of the carries in Philadelphia... He could be an injury risk, though...

I like Suggs above Jones only because he is more of a known commodity... We know what to expect out of Cleveland, and hopefully Suggs will see most of that duty... The downside to Suggs is his schedule... The Brownies have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL going into their bye week, and if they are sitting at 2-5 at that time, Willie Green could see more balls coming out of the bye, and the schedule is a little easier then, so he could do well, and secure himself the starting role...

Kevin Jones is boom or bust... He could be this year's Dom Davis or he could be this year's Ki Jana Carter... No one knows, at this point....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ferris182 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:12 am

Westbrook
Jones
Suggs
ferris182
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Guv » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:32 pm

Westbrook
Jones
Suggs
Guv
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

Postby SuperFly_ffc » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:33 pm

Westbrook
Suggs
Jones
SuperFly_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby IRON CHEF » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:36 pm

Another one of these

Westbrook
KJ
Suggs

Westbrook is the Eagles primary back and although I have my doubts with him I can't deny the fact that he has every opportunity to suceed now that Buck is out of the picture.

As Plindsey said, it is hard to get a feel for how Jones will perform. I think Detroit has a very promising offense and if Jones works out the rookie crinkles and avoids RBBC he can be a very sucessful back.

Suggs is having a great preseason and could breakout, but their shedule is a bitch and Green still lurks there like a strange old man. Finding the carries and the endzone for that matter will be a problem for Suggs, so hedge your bets when it comes to evaluating him.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby tman570 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:23 pm

SuperFly wrote:Westbrook
Suggs
Jones

My rankings exactly. Westbook being the clear #1. I really think if things go well for him he will produce a #1 RB starters numbers. I dont think the other 2 have as much potential.
tman570
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby PackerAttack84 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:18 pm

I think all of them will be great #2 fantasy running backs. Personally I'd take Westbrook, he'll get you 1000 running yards and throw in 400 recieving yards with about 10 tds. On the subject of Lee Suggs it just depends if William Green gets 8-10 carries, if he does Lee Suggs would look good on the bench, but not in the starting line-up. Suggs showed signs of a big season at the end of last year. If Suggs is the #1 back and Green gets under 5 carries per game, Suggs looks a lot better as a starter, you could count on him for 1100 yards and 10 tds. Kevin Jones will be a stud if Joey Harrington does well, many people expect that to be the outcome thinking this is Harrington's break-out year. So after all that my order goes:
Brian Westbrook
Kevin Jones
Lee Suggs
(Between Suggs and Jones its very close)
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk