The reason you want him is because he's now the main option there. Those last few years you listed were ones where Philadelphia used 2 if not 3 RB's. So, all of their yards were split. The tell-tale stat is total yardage. They had 2015 total rushing yards last year. Give McNabb 500 of those, and give Westbrooke 80% of the rest (giving Mahe or whoever else the other 20%), and you have 1200 yards. That's pretty dang good for a #2. Plus, he will get plenty of yards through the air and TD's to boot!
I wouldn't mind getting Westbrook at the end of the 2nd or beginning of the 3rd!
Last edited by Mercer Boy on Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube