Fantasy Pre-season week 4, Pointless... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Pre-season week 4, Pointless...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Pre-season week 4, Pointless...

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:23 am

Lots of Starters apparently arent being played tonight, across the board...This is going to serve absolutely very little fantasy value...

Im looking and game stats and play-by-play sheets...2nd and 3rd stringers are starting and getting in early...#1 QBs, RBs, WRs, mostly have the night off...defenses also...result padded numbers like T BELLs 100+ ruyds and TD. :-°

For those of you looking at these games to make decesions who to add and drop will learn very little considering they are all playing against backup mostly on offense and defense.

Over 50+ players relegated to IR and over 100+ minor injuries has shifted coaches pre-season playing style...In years past coaches generally start everybody more and more as the pre-season moves on...In this final pre-season weekend we are seeing the complete opposite...

Its like the end of the regular season and all the teams have made the playoffs and are saving their STARS or STARTERS for the important games...This year being Game 1 week 1.

Is it just me????
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby gatorman1122 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:31 am

Amen to that, brother. Still, you gotta pay close attention to some of the serious injuries in the preseason (i.e., boldin, jenkins, boston, etc. )
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk