Watch this. It will blow your mind. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Watch this. It will blow your mind.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Watch this. It will blow your mind.

Postby benm3218 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:58 pm

benm3218
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 719
Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nashville watching Pacman get arrested again...

Postby CKY_ROX » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:05 pm

this should prbably be in general talk, time for a move
Image

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2524
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in the westside

Postby graphix28 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:17 pm

Why can't people just relax? I got done watching this crazy video and all i read was" this should probably be in general talk"?????what,, we don't need anymore hall monitors, thanks.
by the way thanks for posting this vid. very crazy, will get thoughts going atleast.
graphix28
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 425
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: PA

Postby awwchrist » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:32 pm

graphix28 wrote:Why can't people just relax? I got done watching this crazy video and all i read was" this should probably be in general talk"?????what,, we don't need anymore hall monitors, thanks.
by the way thanks for posting this vid. very crazy, will get thoughts going atleast.


Hi.

I'm the Hall Monitor.

Can I see your hall pass please?

Uh huh....where are you going?

What class are you coming from?

No, I'm sorry, you need to return to home room.

WRONG FORUM. Post in the RIGHT forum and you won't have to see responsible posters like CKY correct you.

And just to spite, I didn't watch the video.
Image
________________________________________
26-13
Only 3 leagues this year. No sense in rooting for everyone in the NFL.
awwchrist
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9433
Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: see that 1:hidden? That's me.

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:37 pm

8-o sTOP THE cRAZINESS!! wow! that is pretty mind boggling 8-o
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Image

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2348
Joined: 28 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Going for Two...

Postby mikey » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:51 pm

I love conspiracy theories and the like.

However, my friend is an Arlington County Police Officer and was one of the first people on the scene. It was defintely a jet liner.

The intact windows? -- explosion-proof windows that were installed as part of the 1999 renovation to the building. In fact, a lot of civilian office buildings in Washington, DC have them.

The failure to create any wake over the 395 highway? -- the plane actually came from the opposite direction (wedge 1 of the Pentagon where the plane hit is opposite the highway).

I also had a friend who was sitting in traffic on that same highway on Sept. 11th. He said without hesitation that it was a jetliner (he said it was the most surreal thing he'd ever seen in his life).

I know this is probably the wrong forum and that I'm adding to the angst some of you have about this post generally, so I apologize. Just wanted to respond with some info as relayed to me.
mikey
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 837
Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SuperFly_ffc » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:59 pm

I find it disgusting that someone would put together something like this on the web.

I mourn for the families that lost their loved ones and friends on that flight and in the pentagon-
SuperFly_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1100
Joined: 28 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby graphix28 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:00 pm

;-D yes sir, too bad i didn't post it in the first place. RELAX FRANKIE
graphix28
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 425
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: PA

Postby Flockers » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:09 pm

awwchrist wrote:Hi.

I'm the Hall Monitor.

Can I see your hall pass please?

Uh huh....where are you going?

What class are you coming from?

No, I'm sorry, you need to return to home room.

WRONG FORUM. Post in the RIGHT forum and you won't have to see responsible posters like CKY correct you.

And just to spite, I didn't watch the video.


LMAO! Aww, you're always good for a laugh. ;-D
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Posts: 4257
Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:14 pm

Mikey wrote:I love conspiracy theories and the like.

However, my friend is an Arlington County Police Officer and was one of the first people on the scene. It was defintely a jet liner.

The intact windows? -- explosion-proof windows that were installed as part of the 1999 renovation to the building. In fact, a lot of civilian office buildings in Washington, DC have them.

The failure to create any wake over the 395 highway? -- the plane actually came from the opposite direction (wedge 1 of the Pentagon where the plane hit is opposite the highway).

I also had a friend who was sitting in traffic on that same highway on Sept. 11th. He said without hesitation that it was a jetliner (he said it was the most surreal thing he'd ever seen in his life).

I know this is probably the wrong forum and that I'm adding to the angst some of you have about this post generally, so I apologize. Just wanted to respond with some info as relayed to me.


We had seen this at work a few days ago and had quite the debate over this video. My coworkers will love the new info. Thanks!
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:39 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact