Watch this. It will blow your mind. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Watch this. It will blow your mind.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CKY_ROX » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:15 pm

im soo sorry for correnting you, but everyone knows that it was in thr wrong forum and someone was going to post it, so i just decided that it would be me.

i dont believe all this. there would be no reason to have a conspericy to make the public think that a plane hit the pentigon, i think that the common thing in most conspericys is that there is a motive for the government to cover it up and there is no evidene that this was happeneing nor doeds it make sense. i just wanna see the video of the plane hitting the pentigon then all this conspeicy can be put to rest

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby cwebb » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:38 pm

Other things that come to mind are the pictures on CNN. I saw one of the towers in NY burning and suddenly thought "hey, is this a replay? no, the guy is talking about the (first) plane" and I saw the second one crash. But those pretty big machines also only left rather tiny holes compared to their size, the wings of boeings and other aircrafts are rather fragile. But the impact still was enough, more than enough.

Movies and all pics can be misleading or faked even, if you think/believe/saw/know that two airplanes hit the towers why doubt that another one crashed into the pentagon?

Don't believe everything, question everything. Get your own opinion and don't repeat other's. If you got your opinion, back it up, but try to get material other than dubious flash/powerpoint presentations I could fake way better with a little use of photoshop.
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby andus » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:42 pm

SuperFly wrote:I find it disgusting that someone would put together something like this on the web.

I mourn for the families that lost their loved ones and friends on that flight and in the pentagon-

Lighten up, Francis.

An unquestioning populace will inevitably become slaves.
andus
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Tiki » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:39 pm

Pretty crazy!!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby xJoeV55x » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:59 pm

graphix28 wrote:Why can't people just relax? I got done watching this crazy video and all i read was" this should probably be in general talk"?????what,, we don't need anymore hall monitors, thanks.
by the way thanks for posting this vid. very crazy, will get thoughts going atleast.

Agreed if people waste there typing on telling people where it should be moved to and not answering the question should be BANNED!

Ok Ok I keed I keed
Go 9ers
xJoeV55x
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Flockers » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:00 am

xJoeV55x wrote:
graphix28 wrote:Why can't people just relax? I got done watching this crazy video and all i read was" this should probably be in general talk"?????what,, we don't need anymore hall monitors, thanks.
by the way thanks for posting this vid. very crazy, will get thoughts going atleast.

Agreed if people waste there typing on telling people where it should be moved to and not answering the question should be BANNED!

Ok Ok I keed I keed

What are you smokin'? :-?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to General Talk