How humiliating was tonight for Atlanta? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How humiliating was tonight for Atlanta?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: omg

Postby Payne Dailey » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:16 pm

Playmakr#1 wrote:Wow im being critiqued on the way i use the word THERE? !

Not on my part, I'm going to criticize you for your use and abuse of the english language. Then I'm going to criticize you on your spelling of Loser when you should be very familiar with the term.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:17 pm

Playmakr#1 wrote:Wow im being critiqued on the way i use the word THERE? some people are such loosers and have nothing better to do, how i use the word there? give me a break!

actually i normally let that go, but you made so many retarted mistakes i decided to point them all out.

You said "waist my time" and then you talk about writing a book. I really hope you dont, odds are no one could understand it.

As for having no life, it took me about the same time to write that post as it took you to write yours. :-?
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: wow

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:55 pm

Playmakr#1 wrote:wow anyone who says zito is a god doesnt know what there talking about. im not gonna bother proffving my point its a waist of time, i should just write a book.
Wow Zito, you even catch flak on this side for that whole Zito thing. I feel sorry for you.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:02 am

Playmakr#1 wrote:Wow im being critiqued on the way i use the word THERE? some people are such loosers and have nothing better to do, how i use the word there? give me a break!

I think the whole point was that you said you should write a book in the same sentence you made 3 mistakes that most elementary school kids could figure out.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby INKcogKNEEdough » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:19 am

Oh my FuhhhhREAKIN GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

wise man once say: "when calling someone a "looser" you must always always ALWAYS make it an absoLUTE point to spell "LOSER" correctly!!!!

as a VERY big fan of irony this post is KILLING me. ROTFLMAO!!!

INKcogKNEEdough
"THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!!!!!" - George costanza
INKcogKNEEdough
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BlitzBoyz » Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:03 am

[/quote] actually i normally let that go, but you made so many retarted mistakes i decided to point them all out. [quote]

Ummm, since we're going all Spelling Nazi here, I suspect you mean "retarded".
You live and learn - or you don't live long.
BlitzBoyz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby sammyfan711 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:16 am

I think the fantasy implications of Atlanta's embarassment is Vick looks overmatched. On five snaps he didn't gain positive yardage, threw a pick, and coughed the ball up.

People say he didn't get enough reps in the preseason and is struggling to soak in the west coast offense this year; Vick & Price could be major busts this year.
sammyfan711
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:33 am

BlitzBoyz wrote:Ummm, since we're going all Spelling Nazi here, I suspect you mean "retarded".

I think you mean "BlitzBoys".

Purposely spelling words incorrectly in rap, slang and what not just perpetuates the belief that education isn't important. I just don't understand why someone would try to make themselves look ignorant. I know in this case, you spelled Boyz like this on purpose, but it originated from ignorance and is becoming accepted more and more. I think it's extremely counter-productive.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to Football Talk