Finally, some deserved respect for Chris Brown and Co. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Finally, some deserved respect for Chris Brown and Co.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:40 pm

Respect in fantasy football isn't earned until after week 2 or 3. Let's see how his stock is doing then. I personally like CB and think he'll be a top steal for those folks getting him but I fully understand that I could be eating those words if Holcombe is starting in week 4 (Smith sucks, Holcombe is the handcuff to have here).
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:20 pm

What I meant was finally some respect for the Titans (Chris Brown and co.) ... just said that b/c Brown was the lead guy in the story)... For some reason the Titans have been looked at as not such a great team going into this year, or atleast worse than past year... the loss of McCareins may have hurt, but Calico is awesome should be good for this year too... They lost some off the defensive side with kearse, but gained there too with rolle, etc. I also think Eddie George leaving was a good thing, freed up the spot for Brown.

Just saying, I don't realize why the Titans are being looked over for this year.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:26 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:Just saying, I don't realize why the Titans are being looked over for this year.

They're not on my teams. ;) I have their defense, Brown, and Calico in my dynasty league as well as McNair, Brown, and Calico in various other leagues. I couldn't seem to rangle Mason, but he was always taken too high for my likings.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk