I'm working on my WR projected stats for 2003, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with Antonio. Here's where I'm at with him:
1. Second year WR for the woeful offensive Dallas Cowboys.
2. Possibly more talent than any other second year WR.
3. Kept his nose out of trouble last year.
4. New Head Coach in Parcells.
5. In 2002, had 44 catches for 733 yards - a 16.7 yard per catch average - one of the highest in the league.
So, what do you think he does this year?
Currently, I'm thinking he should be good for about 850 yards, and 6 scores. I'm also looking ahead to 2004, and thinking he just might have one of those 3rd year WR breakout years!