Lions Fans! Paperbag Challenge Time! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Lions Fans! Paperbag Challenge Time!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mcqfesijiba » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:14 pm

The Bears are very bad this year. It might not be pretty, but the Lions should win with some breathing room. My prediction for MVP of the game is Rex Grossman as he passes the Lions to victory (yes, I know he's the Bears' QB).
mcqfesijiba
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I'm in with Detroit

Postby 34=Sweetness » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:38 pm

Urrah Buttcrack wrote:What you are going to see is a steller performance from Harrington and Rogers.

After this game everybody will know the the Harrington Rogers combination is a go!

Make sure you start Rogers if you have him!!!!
Go ahead I dare you. Im sure Lions fans will know who Charles Tillman is after the game, when he holds Rogers to 3 catches and no TDs. I cant believe there are only 2 bear fans in on this.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby wannabthechamp » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:17 pm

Count me in for DA BEARS!
wannabthechamp
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Osk » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:30 pm

it's fine to be a bears fan and all..

just realize, that they are garbage this year.. and will lose to da lions.

i'm new to the cafe (but not to FFB), whats the whole paperbag thing.. can someone elaborate? thanks
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 20)

Postby darkrock76 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:40 pm

I'm with you Sweetness, It's all about DA BEARS! Clearly the better team, our D will probably outscore your O. HAHA
darkrock76
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 19)

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:57 pm

Im in with ya moochman and CBM. The four horsemen are coming to chicago be afraid! Lions roll easy in this one. Thank god its over.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby emaja » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:24 pm

moochman wrote:Sweetness, Sweetness, Sweetness. I usually respect your thoughts and opinions but now I can clearly tell that you have been smoking DaBears crack again. :-°

Moochman, it's not crack, it's blue Cool Aid!

Usually us Bears fans would have to wait a few weeks for a win, but it will be nice too see The Beloved over .500 if only for one week.

With coach Marty gone another year, Millen couldn't handle not having a total boob for a coach and nabbed Jauron before any of the local high schools could.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Postby 34=Sweetness » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:23 pm

emaja wrote:
moochman wrote:Sweetness, Sweetness, Sweetness. I usually respect your thoughts and opinions but now I can clearly tell that you have been smoking DaBears crack again. :-°

Moochman, it's not crack, it's blue Cool Aid!

Usually us Bears fans would have to wait a few weeks for a win, but it will be nice too see The Beloved over .500 if only for one week.

With coach Marty gone another year, Millen couldn't handle not having a total boob for a coach and nabbed Jauron before any of the local high schools could.
Ya Lions fans, enjoy "Jauron Ball". You know, the defensive scheme where turnovers and sacks aren't important? :-b
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Postby moochman » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:28 pm

How ya doing, emaja? All of this crazy talk shows me that DaBears fans have come out of hibernation and are now into a Chi-town version of Rasta Ricky Land called the High-Bear-Nation. :-°

And Sweetness as for the Jauron rip, touche'. I don't like the bend but don't break BS, but didn't DaBears have a 13-3 season with him that turned a lot of turnovers into points? Yeah, I know I'm reaching but at least it's only for some Lions' cornbread and not that nasty Bear crack pipe. :-° Get your bags ready boys.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby 34=Sweetness » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:45 am

moochman wrote:How ya doing, emaja? All of this crazy talk shows me that DaBears fans have come out of hibernation and are now into a Chi-town version of Rasta Ricky Land called the High-Bear-Nation. :-°

And Sweetness as for the Jauron rip, touche'. I don't like the bend but don't break BS, but didn't DaBears have a 13-3 season with him that turned a lot of turnovers into points? Yeah, I know I'm reaching but at least it's only for some Lions' cornbread and not that nasty Bear crack pipe. :-° Get your bags ready boys.
That 13-3 was more luck then anything. They got a lot of lucky plays late in the game and took advantage of them. They preceded to get manhandled by the Eagles. See the team the last 2 years to see how Jauron ball works.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting