I miss Zimm - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I miss Zimm

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TTTBone » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:23 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Alright, Alright....

Thank you all of you who offerered the kind words, as to those pathetic cheseheads who are just tryin to make fun of the Vikings even though they have had a better team than the Packers for the past who knows how long. Yes, that's arguably ever since we've drafted Moss...

Ahh, poor deluded Zimm returns.
Since Moss' first year, 1998, the Packers record is 62-34, the Vikings, 60-36. The Packers have been to the playoffs 4 times, the Vikings 3. Seems pretty even, of course, the last time the Vikings tasted the playoffs was in 2000. You may remember that, I think the final score was 42-0, Giants. :-b
First Class Chokers. I feel for you Zimm.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:07 pm

TTTBone wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:Alright, Alright....

Thank you all of you who offerered the kind words, as to those pathetic cheseheads who are just tryin to make fun of the Vikings even though they have had a better team than the Packers for the past who knows how long. Yes, that's arguably ever since we've drafted Moss...

Ahh, poor deluded Zimm returns.
Since Moss' first year, 1998, the Packers record is 62-34, the Vikings, 60-36. The Packers have been to the playoffs 4 times, the Vikings 3. Seems pretty even, of course, the last time the Vikings tasted the playoffs was in 2000. You may remember that, I think the final score was 42-0, Giants. :-b
First Class Chokers. I feel for you Zimm.

I was planning on maiking an eerily similar post myself, well put ;-D
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MeShawn » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:33 pm

Welcome back Zimm

Hopefully you'll have more time to spend some more time at the cafe soon ;-D
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:08 pm

Haha, back to my old tricks already...makin the cheeseheads mad...I still got it.

Ok, so the Pack has cheesed out way too many times in recent years. The Pack are on their decline though, Favre is gettin old and despite what many of you think, Ahman does still have fumbling problems. The Vikes players are just hittin their prime and we made some key moves on the defensive side of the ball this offseason. Moss is back at 100%, all over his plantar flacitis. The division's ours this year, the Pack are goin down.

I remember all too well the many upsets and dissapointments the Vikes have had over the years. All the past doesn't matter now though, it's a new year and they've got a clean slate. It should be a great year and I look forward to when we get to beat you guys in Lambeau again this year.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:13 pm

McKenzie's back, our one real weakness has been fixed.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:28 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:McKenzie's back, our one real weakness has been fixed.
That just make things worse, he doesn't like greenbay and he has problems with the head coach! Can I just say TO! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:39 pm

Tiki wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:McKenzie's back, our one real weakness has been fixed.
That just make things worse, he doesn't like greenbay and he has problems with the head coach! Can I just say TO! ;-D

What? This post didn't make any sense to me, how can a having your #1 corner back back make things worse. If he wants to get traded he'll play even better so that he is more attractive to other teams. Plus, he said he was really impressed with how Slowik ran the defence Monday. And if I was worried about WRs beating McKenzie (I'm not) I'd be more worried about Moss than TO.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:40 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Tiki wrote:

What? This post didn't make any sense to me, how can a having your #1 corner back back make things worse. If he wants to get traded he'll play even better so that he is more attractive to other teams. Plus, he said he was really impressed with how Slowik ran the defence Monday. And if I was worried about WRs beating McKenzie (I'm not) I'd be more worried about Moss than TO.
Whereas I don't agree with him saying it makes things worse, I think what he meant by the TO thing was that TO made a big stink about not liking his coach and wanting to be traded. He ended up being traded for less than he was worth just because he wanted to be gone.

I do actually think he McKenzie is overrated though. I've never been too impressed with him when I've seen him. Every time the Packers play the Vikes Moss goes nuts and scores big on him, and the Pack's DBs are always trash talking before the games, especially McKenzie. After than he always gets burned and never learns from it. Moss always has big games on him, I don't really see why he's considered a top 5 CB. I guess I could make a comment right now about how Moss does seem to burn near every DB he plays, which would be true but I'll try to refrain...haha
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:48 pm

I don't consider McKenzie a top 5 CB, closer to top 12. Anyways, I hate to say this, but Moss burns everybody not just McKenzie, so it doesn't really make him a bad corner to get beat by Moss.
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:54 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I don't consider McKenzie a top 5 CB, closer to top 12. Anyways, I hate to say this, but Moss burns everybody not just McKenzie, so it doesn't really make him a bad corner to get beat by Moss.
I am pretty sure Dennis NorthCutt could burn McKenzie, well because he isn't that great...I dunno but I recall a Packers Vikings game where he tried to sack culpepper and C-pep jut shook him off like he was dirt, so he doesnt seem that strong. He had a direct hit on C-pepp. but still didnt sack him... ;-D

The bolded is true
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk