I miss Zimm - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I miss Zimm

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:56 pm

Did you just make that up, 19 times out of 20 McKenzie would lock down Northcutt.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:09 pm

What the hell are you talking about Tiki?
Nice you saw one game where McKenzie missed one sack on Culpepper on the corner blitz. He sucks. He can't play. He couldn't cover N-Cutt. I really hope you don't believe that, because you must realize he's better than anybody the Queens have. ;-)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby CC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:17 pm

TTTBone wrote:What the hell are you talking about Tiki?
Nice you saw one game where McKenzie missed one sack on Culpepper on the corner blitz. He sucks. He can't play. He couldn't cover N-Cutt. I really hope you don't believe that, because you must realize he's better than anybody the Queens have. ;-)

Harris is too. :-b
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:19 pm

TTTBone wrote:What the hell are you talking about Tiki?
Lol, once again I disagree, I think McKenzie could shut down Dennis Northcutt quite simply, but I do think that Winfield is almost if not as good as him. I haven't seen a ton of him yet because he's only played one game but he made some really nice plays last week against the Cowboys. I'm not gonna say that he's better yet though, because I can't support that with anything I've witnessed.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:29 pm

I actually like Winfield he was a really good corner in Buffalo, I don't know how comfortable I would be with Brian Williams as my 2nd corner though, how do 2 WRs on the Cowboys manage to put up 100 yards against anyone?
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby TTTBone » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:11 pm

Nothing much to argue here, Zimm. However I do think McKenzie is a somewhat better cover man than Winfield. Guess this year will tell us. Should be another fun one. Packers and Vikes look to be right up there for the NFC crown, just as we like it. ;-D
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:36 pm

Yeah, it should definitely be an interesting year in the NFC North. I don't expect either one of the other teams to make the playoffs or be .500 for that matter but the Lions are looking better and coupld potentially be prety good this season...too bad Rogers had to go get hurt again.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk