hurricane Ivan - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

hurricane Ivan

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun May 22, 2005 9:37 pm

My friend says that adjuster was stupid. :-B

Who do you have insurance through? He says his place almost always tries to accept all claims because if they don't the customers will get mad. He said Progressive is bad with stuff like that.

He also just told me that he had a hurricane claim last week from September - that's 8 months ago. :-?

(BTW, I think I'm going to move this to GT since it's strayed from normal football talk. :-) )
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VIPER » Mon May 23, 2005 1:55 am

I have Nationwide insurance, (yeah I know, Nationwide was not on my side), it was not that they did not accept my claim, they did, it was they did not want to cover what I thought they should.(or as much as I thought) :-#
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon May 23, 2005 7:43 am

VIPER wrote:I have Nationwide insurance, (yeah I know, Nationwide was not on my side), it was not that they did not accept my claim, they did, it was they did not want to cover what I thought they should.(or as much as I thought) :-#

That's too bad. We have gone to Orange Beach each Spring for the last 10+ years and most of that area just got pounded. You still can't even get into some of the condos.

Good luck ;-D We were down in January, and the devastation we saw was just amazing.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk