Crouch to give it another shot. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Crouch to give it another shot.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:15 am

He was very running-back-like in college. Just check his completion pecentage in his years at Nebraska. Then check his height. Then check out how many Nebraska qb's make it. I don't liken him to Flutie because Flutie at least had and has throwing skills. Crouch doesn't. I think it would be cool to see him make it as a qb, but just don't see it happening. His best bet in the NFL is as a special teams return man and possibly could line up in the slot.

On a similar note, Seneca Wallace seems to be adopting a similar attitude towards the NFL that Crouch did, insisting that he wants to be a QB and not change positions.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Thumbs Up

Postby Roseman » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:50 pm

DraftDodger wrote:
Reminds me of Doug Flutie's tribulations in the NFL. He goes to Canada and wins the Grey Cup a bunch of times with incredible stats ...

You know what DD I think you hit the Nail right on the head Crouch would make a good CFL QB and that would be a good move for him if he wants to play QB. Come to Canada for a few years learn the tricks of the trade and then come back to the NFL and become the next Jeff Garcia of Doug Flutie or Warren Moon!!
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby VIPER » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:59 pm

DraftDodger wrote:

Reminds me of Doug Flutie's tribulations in the NFL. He goes to Canada and wins the Grey Cup a bunch of times with incredible stats ...

Roseman wrote:You know what DD I think you hit the Nail right on the head Crouch would make a good CFL QB and that would be a good move for him if he wants to play QB. Come to Canada for a few years learn the tricks of the trade and then come back to the NFL and become the next Jeff Garcia of Doug Flutie or Warren Moon!!

That might not be a bad idea for him if everything doe not work out at GB.
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk