Couch-to-Dallas - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Couch-to-Dallas

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VIPER » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:46 pm

LOL. Slow and Tiiiimaaaay like Frick and Frack , Abbott and Costello, BERT and ERNIE!! :-b
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:54 pm

[/quote]

Yeah and I also hear that if it's a boy, that his kid will be named after him too. lol.[/quote]

you mean Tim Couch is not a woman???!!!
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby slowkidz » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:11 pm

DUKE wrote:
kashikis wrote:actually i think his dog is named after him too! lol

hehehe :-b

Yeah and I also hear that if it's a boy, that his kid will be named after him too. lol.

see!! i leave for a day to actually DO some work, and this is what i get!!!! grrrrrrr....i'll remember all of that...just wait til draft day! i'll be doing a lil jig when i hear them say "Dallas has traded with Cleveland, landing Tim Couch down South" with the rest of the hillbillys!! if you couldn't tell by the burning jersey to my left Hawkki, I DESPISE COUCH!!! He is the worst thing that could of happened to the Browns!!! He is no where near a 1st Pick in any draft, COLLEGE, PRO, DODGEBALL AT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL....ANYWHERE!!! I would rather pick Chris Reeves to be on my team in a soccer match than have Couch anywhere near a football field!! That Dukes Of Hazard County Reject can go back to his favorite past time of milkin ol bessie out behind the barn without using his hands as far as im concerned!! I bet Cooter could play ball better than Timmm-mmmmayyyy....We already know that Uncle Jessie could throw a better block than him...Hell...I think Daisy could throw a tighter spiral too!!!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Homeless » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:20 pm

LOL oh man, im loaded right now, but I cant stop laughing about the

tiiimmaaayy lunch box that Slow has. haha geezus im gonna wet my pants here.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby VIPER » Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:09 pm

Slowkidz wrote:see!! i leave for a day to actually DO some work, and this is what i get!!!! grrrrrrr....i'll remember all of that...just wait til draft day! i'll be doing a lil jig when i hear them say "Dallas has traded with Cleveland, landing Tim Couch down South" with the rest of the hillbillys!! if you couldn't tell by the burning jersey to my left Hawkki, I DESPISE COUCH!!! He is the worst thing that could of happened to the Browns!!! He is no where near a 1st Pick in any draft, COLLEGE, PRO, DODGEBALL AT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL....ANYWHERE!!! I would rather pick Chris Reeves to be on my team in a soccer match than have Couch anywhere near a football field!! That Dukes Of Hazard County Reject can go back to his favorite past time of milkin ol bessie out behind the barn without using his hands as far as im concerned!! I bet Cooter could play ball better than Timmm-mmmmayyyy....We already know that Uncle Jessie could throw a better block than him...Hell...I think Daisy could throw a tighter spiral too!!!!

From what Davis said today it's still up in the air on who will take the reins!! I know ya gotta love this Slow! ;-)
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk