Postby Questi4111 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:06 pm

These are my WR, who should i start

Boston - Playing Sea
Toomer - Playing StL
Hakim - Playing Car
McCardell - Playing Bal
McCaffrey - Playing SF

I can choose 3/5 to start

I am definitely thinking Boston and Hakim but not sure about the other 3 guys...Toomer might have a tough time against Stl D and same with injured McCardell. I dont know if McCaffrey is that good to start also.

My Defense
TB - Playing Bal
Denver - Playing SF

This looks like a no brainer but i dont know; Denver's defense looks good and TB's defense looks like it is going down hill even if they are against Baltimore.

THANKS
Questi4111

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:38 pm

for the defense - def. tampa

for the wrs id go with with boston for sure, and then toomer, and mcardell (if he isnt hurt, i didnt know he was)

i dont think hakim is much of a starting wr and i wouldnt want to start him unless i had to. he may be playing the sorry lions. but he plays for the panthers, not much better...
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Questi4111 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:37 pm

Hakim plays for Lions against Panthers. I chose him because i think he will be their go to guy + he had 100 yards his first week.

Why do you choose TB defense?
Questi4111

Postby Homefront Security » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:51 pm

Start TB Def. because the Niners have a much higher chance of scoring points than the Ravens do...against any defense. As for your wideouts...start Boston for sure. McCardell is hurt, so don't start him. Hakim, as said before, officially plays for the sorriest offense in the leauge this year. Unless the Lions make a rash move and make Joey Harrington the starter by seasons end, don't start him. If they do start Harrington, who knows. I personally believe that Harrington could be the Brett Favre of the next generation. For this week start Toomer. He's proven he can do the job. Start McCaffery. He proved to us all that he's back. Boston, Toomer, McCaffery.
Homefront Security

Postby SolarfluX » Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:18 pm

Boston, Toomer, McCardell (he'll play this weekend)
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk