Marcus Pollard - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Marcus Pollard

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bald1 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:34 pm

i'm from indiana and have followed clark's progress since the beginning of last year. dungy, moore and manning all love his speed, hands and ablilty to get open. he was playing very well last year when he broke his leg. expect more of the same. i had my pick of he and pollard in my draft and chose him as my starter(my only colt if your wondering). also next year pollards cap number will be huge i believe so look for indy to look to the future. as evidenced by there picking hartsock from the ohio state university in the 3rd round this year after taking clark in the 1st round last year.
bald1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby muzz » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:59 pm

Clark was targeted twice in the EZ (at least thats what it looked like to me), and I believe he was targeted twice more, one the 64 ydr.

I saw either 3 or 4, which ain't too bad (and thats against a good Pats secondary)...
Especially with Manning throwing ya the rock.
Don't blame us if your players stink the place up....You got our OPINION, your not paying any money for advice!!
If your new guy gets injured.. it happens, and not part of the equation beforehand.
Good Luck, and Thanks for being reasonable.
m
muzz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk