Titans vs. Miami - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Titans vs. Miami

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:42 pm

I did not know that this forum existed until now.

Boy, the under on this game really looks good now doesn't it?
Image

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3067
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Livin in a powderkeg and givin off sparks

Postby UtopianHopes » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:55 pm

Slingblade wrote:
Confucian Scholars wrote:It's televised in south Florida and Tennessee. Everybody else is getting the US Open mens semifinals.

Aaron Elling just missed a 33 yard field goal for Tennessee! I thought the Titans were going to let the punter kick field goals. I had read on Rotowire that Elling would only handle kickoffs and Craig Hentrich would kick field goals today. Fisher fooled us all, didn't he? You would think if Elling can't make 'em in Minnesota he sure ain't going to get the job done in Pro Player Stadium (87 degrees, east wind 7mph)


the kick was off the dirt also, miami sucks so bad they cant even get their own stadium


Great I wish people would be smarter and not talk about crap what they dont even know (atleast look it up). The dolphins owner rent the staduim to the marlins.

A.J. Feeley in, hopefully he sparks this team up and get some point.
UtopianHopes
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 361
Joined: 29 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Patsy Player » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:24 pm

Good thing this isn't televised....it lools like one heck of an ugly game
Patsy Player
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 196
Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dayja » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:34 pm

UtopianHopes wrote:
Slingblade wrote:
Confucian Scholars wrote:It's televised in south Florida and Tennessee. Everybody else is getting the US Open mens semifinals.

Aaron Elling just missed a 33 yard field goal for Tennessee! I thought the Titans were going to let the punter kick field goals. I had read on Rotowire that Elling would only handle kickoffs and Craig Hentrich would kick field goals today. Fisher fooled us all, didn't he? You would think if Elling can't make 'em in Minnesota he sure ain't going to get the job done in Pro Player Stadium (87 degrees, east wind 7mph)


the kick was off the dirt also, miami sucks so bad they cant even get their own stadium


Great I wish people would be smarter and not talk about crap what they dont even know (atleast look it up). The dolphins owner rent the staduim to the marlins.

A.J. Feeley in, hopefully he sparks this team up and get some point.


I love this, you come in here to give somebody crap about somethng completely pointless, yet I didn't hear a peep out of you when the PB challenge went out to Miami fans. The Phins are most definitely getting railed, and in their own stadium(that they rent to the Marlins) to boot. Enjoy your season...
Image
dayja
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 204
Joined: 25 Sep 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kansas

Postby UtopianHopes » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:39 pm

what you want from me?..yes our offense sucks. I just hate people who like to kick someone when there down. We had a terrible offseason. I am not into pb challenge it irrelevant. How do I know if you would keep your promise?..
UtopianHopes
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 361
Joined: 29 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dayja » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:43 pm

UtopianHopes wrote:what you want from me?..yes our offense sucks. I just hate people who like to kick someone when there down. We had a terrible offseason. I am not into pb challenge it irrelevant. How do I know if you would keep your promise?..


Because it is in writing prior to the game starting. I have no doubt the paper bag would be given to me by the mods if I tried not to hold up my end of the bargin.

Hell, if we had lost to Miami, I would've worn the freakin' bag all season.
Image
dayja
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 204
Joined: 25 Sep 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kansas

Postby UtopianHopes » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:53 pm

dayja wrote:
UtopianHopes wrote:what you want from me?..yes our offense sucks. I just hate people who like to kick someone when there down. We had a terrible offseason. I am not into pb challenge it irrelevant. How do I know if you would keep your promise?..


Because it is in writing prior to the game starting. I have no doubt the paper bag would be given to me by the mods if I tried not to hold up my end of the bargin.

Hell, if we had lost to Miami, I would've worn the freakin' bag all season.


I dont mean that. I am talking about will you have evidence of it happening such taking picture of you at the staduim with a bag over your head and some picture of the game taking place to make it official. I can alway say I did it, but you only can go by my words.
UtopianHopes
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 361
Joined: 29 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Members Only Jackets_ffc » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:55 pm

I should have started Carr instead of Mcnair....7 freek'n points! and C Brown is my RB--5 points...oh well, doesn't look good for me this week. :-t
One for the thumb...
Members Only Jackets_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2005
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dayja » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:58 pm

UtopianHopes wrote:
dayja wrote:
UtopianHopes wrote:what you want from me?..yes our offense sucks. I just hate people who like to kick someone when there down. We had a terrible offseason. I am not into pb challenge it irrelevant. How do I know if you would keep your promise?..


Because it is in writing prior to the game starting. I have no doubt the paper bag would be given to me by the mods if I tried not to hold up my end of the bargin.

Hell, if we had lost to Miami, I would've worn the freakin' bag all season.


I dont mean that. I am talking about will you have evidence of it happening such taking picture of you at the staduim with a bag over your head and some picture of the game taking place to make it official. I can alway say I did it, but you only can go by my words.


Wow, we aren't on the same page here:

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=77095
Image
dayja
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 204
Joined: 25 Sep 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kansas

Postby Confucian Scholars » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:58 pm

Chris Brown injured his ankle after a 52 yard run (pushed out of bounds) so that's why the Smith/Holcombe committee has taken over in the second half.
Confucian Scholars
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 191
Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hong Kong/Florida

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:03 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact