Contract Year Players - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Contract Year Players

Moderator: Football Moderators

Contract Year Players

Postby Wolfpig » Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:19 pm

Every year since 1991 I have been playing fantasy football, and every year I search high and low for the same little piece of information: NFL contract information.

I am a huge believer in the notion that when a player is in a contract year, they tend to perform. It, by no means, is a guarantee, but over the years it has proven more true than untrue. So my question is simple:

Does anyone know of a website or resource where I can find information about NFL contracts, specifically when they expire?

This season I know RB Kevan Barlow is in a contract year. That all but guarantees to me that he'll have a very productive year. I'd like to find a complete list of UFAs and RFAs before I head into my draft this year. Can anyone help?

Thanks!! The Pig
Wolfpig

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby The Sandwich » Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:04 pm

Sorry, No I don't have any idea where you find that info. If you find it though please let us know. Also maybe we can get a thread going wehre we post different individuals when we find out about what year of a contract they are in. That seems like good (at least interesting) info to have.
The Sandwich
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Wolfpig » Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:18 pm

For some reason, finding a list of NFL contracts is maddeningly difficult. I will once again this season renew my search, and if by some miracle I can find a list, I'll be sure to post my findings.

The Pig
Wolfpig

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk