Robin Williams Plan for Peace - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Robin Williams Plan for Peace

Moderator: Football Moderators

Robin Williams Plan for Peace

Postby slowkidz » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:55 am

Just got this and had a good laugh...He makes some good points tho...hehehe

Robin Williams' plan . . . (Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace, but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past and present. We will promise never to "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 day visits unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement, or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them gets "lost" or is taken by their army. The people who need it most get very little, anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

9b) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

- Robin Williams
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fntsyrookie » Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:17 am

I like it!! I'm guessing that something along those lines could seriously happen one day. Not anytime soon I don't think, but I can see the U.S. going into more of a protective shell someday.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:04 am

yeah that is really good. i always liked Robin Williams. ;-D
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:41 am

Slowkidz wrote:"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

lmao!!!....screw the bat give her a AK-47!!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:16 am

Dazedncnfz wrote:
Slowkidz wrote:"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

lmao!!!....screw the bat give her a AK-47!!

then wouldn't that be in Israel? hehehe
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Homeless » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:30 am

The plan gets my vote. I also think that somewhere down the line thats the future of the US, perhaps slightly more politically correct, but close to that.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Slingblade » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:42 pm

if williams wrote that he is a complete moron
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to General Talk