Dillon - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dillon

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby crystalsgold1 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:28 am

Let's all talk about Dillon in 4 weeks,alot of you will see his stock rise rapidly,if your smart you'll try and trade for him now.
I garentee,the # of rushing attempts he got in the game is a season low.
Now that the Patriots saw that Dillon is still a stud RB, As the annoncer said,he looks like the Dillon of a couple of years ago,being traded was the best thing that could have happened to him,it rejuvinated his caree. ;-D Dillon a top 10-12 RB this year!!!!!!!
crystalsgold1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:25 am

In the chat on thursday we were talking about how many panicky dillon threads there would be. So far its been about 4 or so :-b . Everyone calm down, its one week that wasn't even that bad.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby canned fuego » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:12 am

I agree that the main reason for Dillon's lack of looks was due in part to the fact that there was no truly viable back up. i also believe that it was also part of belichick's game plan to not give C-Dill the ball as much as Indy was expecting (and defending against). He also linited Dillon's carries for the benefit of the scouts , throwing them off for a while. While Dillon may not be as consistent as you would like this year, (has he really ever been?) he will freak out from time to time, providing you with a decent #2 rb.

By, the way , I drafted Dillon last year as my number two and am still feeling the searing hot pain of that screw.
canned fuego
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby EatMyShorts092 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:55 am

it was one game....once NE starts playing worse teams and blowing them out, we'll start to see more of dillon but dont judge it on one game.
EatMyShorts092
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk