A possible loophole to watch all the games free? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

A possible loophole to watch all the games free?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BGbootha » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:47 pm

petey wrote:
UNDEFEATED wrote:Didnt all the Direct TV "FREE" cards get destroyed. Direct TV burned them and they are out of commision. Unless they have a new "CRACK". Do you guys know annything about this?

That neighbor thing is a good idea though.

They changed all cards from P3 to P4. You can buy the new cards and pay for someone to program them, but yes it would be a pain in the ass when they go out every few days

yes all the old cards are gone. Those of you that had them or knew someone that did. They worked great. And then you probably started to notice that you had to reprogram them a little more often, until finally boom!!!!! They were dead and they sent new cards out to everyone in the US. I don't know about Canada but i know that the new cards are crackable, but only for a few hours at a time as of right now.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby stikmata » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:33 am

UNDEFEATED wrote:Free FOOTBALL ON TV for charter cable users. This SUnday "On Demand" Channel 999 Digital cable. THey are having free previews! This is the last weekend of the offer. So at least week 2 is going to be free. I live in Los Angeles. Idont know about you guys.

too bad i still got non-digital box... gets free spice.. but no NFL
stikmata
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby perlick29 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:48 pm

petey wrote:
UNDEFEATED wrote:Didnt all the Direct TV "FREE" cards get destroyed. Direct TV burned them and they are out of commision. Unless they have a new "CRACK". Do you guys know annything about this?

That neighbor thing is a good idea though.

They changed all cards from P3 to P4. You can buy the new cards and pay for someone to program them, but yes it would be a pain in the ass when they go out every few days

All these direct TV references. Unfortunatelly me and my roomates only have the silver package of comcast digital so no free games, and no free trials. :~( That's why I was looking for a loophole, but as of this moment we've only had illegal, and direct tv offers, both of which I can't use.
I'm a New York Times guy, living in a PEOPLE magazine world.
perlick29 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

CafecasterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:57 pm

Football Newbie wrote:If you try one of the cards in the states the cable companies can tell who is recieving the signal and you go to a federal pound me in the *** prison. In canada though, all is good.

wrong. Very illegal in Canada.

The grey area was people who were getting a PO Box in the US and paying for DirectTV to watch in Canada. That was grey because DirectTV is not allowed in Canada because it doesn't have enough Canadian content.

But stealing the signal is definitely illegal and they are cracking down on it. The guy that used to supply my neighbourhood is gone and they are going to start arresting users next.

I'm not lecturing anyone - I used to do it too - but it is just too dangerous in Canada now.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jumpman8828 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:43 pm

stikmata wrote:
UNDEFEATED wrote:Free FOOTBALL ON TV for charter cable users. This SUnday "On Demand" Channel 999 Digital cable. THey are having free previews! This is the last weekend of the offer. So at least week 2 is going to be free. I live in Los Angeles. Idont know about you guys.

too bad i still got non-digital box... gets free spice.. but no NFL

I think that evens out a little for you.
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to General Talk