Chris Brown VS Tiki Barber - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Chris Brown VS Tiki Barber

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Payne Dailey » Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:53 pm

Amazinz wrote:The question was who should he start week one. The last two posters are giving advice after the fact. Despite hindsight being 20/20, I think you guys are off the mark. I think Barber will gain more than 105 total yards tommorow. ;-)


Maybe but Brown did it in the first half. Who knows what might have been if he played the whole game.

I'll say Brown has the better season
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2513
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:06 pm

Payne Dailey wrote:
Amazinz wrote:The question was who should he start week one. The last two posters are giving advice after the fact. Despite hindsight being 20/20, I think you guys are off the mark. I think Barber will gain more than 105 total yards tommorow. ;-)


Maybe but Brown did it in the first half. Who knows what might have been if he played the whole game.

I'll say Brown has the better season

Absolutely. I think Brown will have a great year and you're right, if Brown hadn't gotten hurt who knows how good of a game he would have posted? The point of my post wasn't to put Brown down. But knowing what I know now I'd have started Barber tommorow. ;-)
Image
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 2552
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Payne Dailey » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:18 pm

Amazinz wrote: But knowing what I know now I'd have started Barber tommorow. ;-)


I would have bought a lottery ticket.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2513
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:27 pm

Payne Dailey wrote:
Amazinz wrote: But knowing what I know now I'd have started Barber tommorow. ;-)


I would have bought a lottery ticket.

Well, good luck with that. In my first post I said I'd take Barber over Brown in a yardage friendly league (such as 10/1 Ru & Re) prior to knowing that Brown would get injured. ;-D
Image
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 2552
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:39 pm

I'm thinkin its too late to set your linup...but I like Brown over tiki almost any week, unless brown has a brutal matchup... ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Image

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2348
Joined: 28 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Going for Two...

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:00 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact