what to do with all my cards and stuff. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

what to do with all my cards and stuff.

Moderator: Football Moderators

what to do with all my cards and stuff.

Postby BGbootha » Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:33 pm

i have an amazing amount of older (1888-1996) football, baseball, basketball, misc. cards at my mom's house and she has recently told me to come get them. Taking up most of the closet in my old room.

What can I do with these. Do i need to go through them and figure out which ones are worth while and which ones aren't or is it possible to just sell the whole lot?????

Anyone have any ideas what to do with this stuff??
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby Flockers » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:57 pm

If it were me, I'd go through them just to check. I went through the old baseball cards my grandfather left me in his will and found a Honus Wagner rookie card. It was worth over $2000, and that was 10 years ago. You just never know.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

old cards

Postby niskydog » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:47 pm

when i was alittle guy in the 60's,I bought alot of baseball and football cards.Luckily,my mother kept it all for me,Mantles,Mays,Clementes,Jim Browns,Joe Namaths and many more.got back into collecting in the mid 80's until 91.Got out then cause things got really expensive.Still have them all,close to 150,000.If you got somewhere to store them,keep them
niskydog
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk