Smacktalk Mini-Camp. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Smacktalk Mini-Camp.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Smacktalk Mini-Camp.

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun May 04, 2003 9:52 am

OK...with the NFL squads in mini-camps,I feel it's time to have a Cafe mini-camp to get us in shape for the season and while we give great FF advice at the Cafe,it's the Trashtalk that keeps us going.So here a start.

Browns suck bad,always have,always will.Willie Green is not the answer(see his production in their play-off loss to the Steelers)& it doesn't matter who wins the job at QB,he won't last long anyhow.

Ravens suck almost as bad,sure they had a good draft,big f-in deal.They are former Clowns afterall,just a different name in an equally scummy city.

Titans are pathetic wanna be champs,"Agriculture & Commerce" is the state motto...hmm...Trading Dirt...sounds about right,McNair will be trading dirt all season...from his back.

That's all for now...have at it...er..gentlemen???
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun May 04, 2003 10:05 am

For the Mods.

JayM0-They are not America's Team,get over that delusion.

kash-Two words...Trey Junkin.

terp-All along I thought you were a fan of the Washington GatorJets...turns out your a Raven lunatic...I knew I didn't like you for some reason...Haha!

ntremain-Who are you?I see you over at the BBall Cafe...come back over to where the real action is & do your job!

Guttpuppy-STFU & let these pansy-a$$ed wannabe FF ballers have their say!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Sun May 04, 2003 10:46 am

LMAO :-D

It's a little early for this isnt it? hehehehe

Have the steelers found that elusive one for the thumb yet?

hhmmm... i dont think so.

let me know when they get on dallas' level.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Sun May 04, 2003 10:57 am

Guttpuppy wrote:terp-All along I thought you were a fan of the Washington GatorJets...turns out your a Raven lunatic...I knew I didn't like you for some reason...Haha!

raven lunatic??? thats harsh...

GO GATORJETS... errr... REDSKINS!!! :-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Homeless » Sun May 04, 2003 12:31 pm

Haha :-o glad im a steelers fan ! thats all I can say ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby DUKE » Sun May 04, 2003 12:51 pm

The Steelers are gonna get thrown on, making every qb in the league look like Joe Montana. The draft: their hard hitting safety will be out with a concussion by week 4, and they will still have the same pathetic secondary even with he and their one game wonder they picked up in free agency. Maddox will have the offense missing Kordell before it's all said and done, and will have the Steeler fans booing their qb just like they do every other qb they throw out there. (also please forget whom my allegence is with before your retort :-) )
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Re: Smacktalk Mini-Camp.

Postby Slingblade » Sun May 04, 2003 4:28 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Titans are pathetic wanna be champs,"Agriculture & Commerce" is the state motto...hmm...Trading Dirt...sounds about right,McNair will be trading dirt all season...from his back.

we'll see...lets see how you pretty boy maddox does...can anyone say bust?
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sun May 04, 2003 7:35 pm

I like your style GP,,,,I'll wait a day or two to start Pissing people off again....first stop Pennington Fans.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby awwchrist » Mon May 05, 2003 1:22 am

Whadjusayaboutmuhmomma?

Miami - Goddamit not only an eyesore on the field, regardless of which 349 uniform variations they exploit, but obviously ranked #73 in the Miami top 100 things to do. I DARE you to sell out a game! I DARE YOU! The best Defense and best running game in the league and you can't even make it into the playoffs? BWAHAHAHAHA!

Buffalo - what in the hell are you doing? How many damn yards does Travis Henry need to put down for you not to squander your 1st rd. pick. LAMENT T.Thomas! I'll bet 100 bucks you rejects still play tecmobowl cause that's the last time Buffalo was actually GOOD.

Bengals - As easy as it is to pick on you yahoos, let me say this one thing:

your franchise needs to be kept away from college QBs like perverted molesters are kept away from 4 year olds. *Knock Knock* "Hi, I'm The Cincinnati Bengals. As part of a court ordered sentence, I'm here to inform you that I've moved into your neighborhood. I'm on 24 hour house restriction.." you get the idea.

Titans - If I lived in Nashville I'd be dead. This has to be the most boring professional football team I've ever seen. And don't gimme %@%^ about "Oh well we win though!" What exactly HAVE you won?

Colts - You know, you cant play offense ALL the time. It's called DEFENSE you morons!

Jaguars - You're on life support. I pray to god someone comes over and pulls the plug. Between The Dolphins and the Jags, you give good people great reasons to move to a 3rd world nation.

Texans - You don't even count yet. Screw you for beating the Cowboys. You actually made me think you might be a 6 and 10 team for about 2 hours.

Raiders - What isn't there to say? I'd rather be romanced for 5 hours with a 20lbs sledgehammer than root for the Raiders. Seriously. If my son becomes a Raiders fan I'm parking his ass on Al Davis' doorstep and never looking back.

Denver - I laughed when Elway retired. As a matter of fact, when I was in Denver last, I went completely out of my way to drive into one of his chain auto deaperships just to spit on the ground. Hows it feel to know your best player is your kicker?

Philly - It's too bad McNabb is an Eagle. I truly love watching that guy. But your fans are by far the most atrocious representatives of humanity I've ever seen at a professional sporting event. The fact that you have a court house at the stadium tells me you've got issues. By the way, if you dont get a real running back soon, you're gonna kill McNabb. Just a heads up.

Giants - Shockey has given most of us another great reason not to watch your tired asses run on out to the field. You guys might wanna dig up Hoffa...I think you could do better with him as the long snapper.

Arizona - The cardinals lead the league in visiting fan attendance. Its the only franchise that has more fans wearing the OPPOSING team's jersey, than their own. Hell, I've seen more attendance at this movie on a wednesday. And Cuba's a better WR than Bryant Johnson btw.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VIPER » Mon May 05, 2003 2:21 am

Awwchrist wrote:Bengals - As easy as it is to pick on you yahoos, let me say this one thing:

your franchise needs to be kept away from college QBs like perverted molesters are kept away from 4 year olds. *Knock Knock* "Hi, I'm The Cincinnati Bengals. As part of a court ordered sentence, I'm here to inform you that I've moved into your neighborhood. I'm on 24 hour house restriction.." you get the idea.

Lmao!!! That's great Aww!!! Good one!! :*) :*) I also like the one about the Raiders.
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to General Talk